The Characteristics Model, Hedonic Prices, and the Clientele Effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engl, Greg & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1996.
"The core and the hedonic core: Equivalence and comparative statics,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 209-248.
- Suzanne Scotchmer and Greg Engl., 1992. "The Core and the Hedonic Core: Equivalence and Comparative Statics," Economics Working Papers 92-197, University of California at Berkeley.
- Cox, Larry A. & Gustavson, Sandra G., 1995. "The market pricing of disability income insurance for individuals," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 109-122.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1995.
"Exact Hedonic Price Indexes,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 77(4), pages 634-653, November.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1995. "Exact Hedonic Price Indexes," NBER Working Papers 5061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Exact Hedonic Price Indexes," Papers 95-11, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Exact Hedonic Price Indexes," Department of Economics 95-11, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989.
"Distance, Demand, And Oligopoly Pricing,"
245, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Robert C. Feenstra & James A. Levinsohn, 1989. "Distance, Demand, and Oligopoly Pricing," NBER Working Papers 3076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand And Oligopoly Pricing," Papers 342, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand, And Oligopoly Pricing," Papers 89-19, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Munger, Michael C., 2011. "Persuasion, psychology and public choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 290-300.
- Linwood H. Pendleton & J. Scott Shonkwiler, 2001. "Valuing Bundled Attributes: A Latent Characteristics Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 118-129.
- Beckhusen, Julia & Mullen, Jeffrey D., 2006. "A Modern Application of Hedonics for Valuing Irrigation," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21189, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Steven Buccola, 2000. "Material And Value-Adding Inputs In Manufacturing Enterprises," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 231-247, May.
- Arguea, Nestor M. & Hsiao, Cheng, 2000. "Market Values of Environmental Amenities: A Latent Variable Approach," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 104-126, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:96:y:1988:i:3:p:551-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.