Internationalization processes of small- and medium-sized enterprises—a matter of attitude?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Chao C. & Greene, Patricia Gene & Crick, Ann, 1998. "Does entrepreneurial self-efficacy distinguish entrepreneurs from managers?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 295-316, July.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Korri, Juha Santeri & Yu, JiFeng, 2005. "Cognition and international entrepreneurship: implications for research on international opportunity recognition and exploitation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 129-146, April.
- Sheppard, Blair H & Hartwick, Jon & Warshaw, Paul R, 1988. " The Theory of Reasoned Action: A Meta-analysis of Past Research with Recommendations for Modifications and Future Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 325-43, December.
- Magnusson, Peter & Boggs, David J., 2006. "International experience and CEO selection: An empirical study," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 107-125, March.
- Minniti Maria & Koppl Roger, 1000. "The Unintended Consequences of Entrepreneurship," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-22, December.
- De Wit, Gerrit & Van Winden, Frans A. A. M., 1990.
"An empirical analysis of self-employment in the Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 97-100, January.
- De Wit, G. & Winden, F., 1989. "An Empirical Analysis Of Self-Employment In The Netherlands," Papers 89.02, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Bagozzi, Richard P & Baumgartner, Hans & Yi, Youjae, 1992. " State versus Action Orientation and the Theory of Reasoned Action: An Application to Coupon Usage," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 505-18, March.
- Mair, Johanna & Thurner, Claudia, 2005. "Middle managers in a medium-sized firm: Their involvement in the internationalization strategy process," IESE Research Papers D/615, IESE Business School.
- Minniti Maria & Koppl Roger, 1999. "The Unintended Consequences of Entrepreneurship," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 20, December.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:8:y:2010:i:3:p:288-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.