Small- and medium-sized enterprise internationalization: Towards the knowledge-based model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Finn Wiedersheim-Paul & Hans C Olson & Lawrence S Welch, 1978. "Pre-Export Activity: The First step in Internationalization," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 9(1), pages 47-58, March.
- Calof, Jonathan L. & Beamish, Paul W., 1995. "Adapting to foreign markets: Explaining internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-131, June.
- Woo-Young Lee & John J Brasch, 1978. "The Adoption of Export as an Innovative Strategy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 9(1), pages 85-94, March.
- Leonidas C Leonidou & Constatine S Katsikeas, 1996. "The Export Development Process: An Integrative Review of Empirical Models," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(3), pages 517-551, September.
- Blomstermo, Anders & Eriksson, Kent & Lindstrand, Angelika & Sharma, D. Deo, 2004. "The perceived usefulness of network experiential knowledge in the internationalizing firm," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 355-373.
- Stan D Reid, 1981. "The Decision-Maker and Export Entry and Expansion," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 12(2), pages 101-112, June.
- Saarenketo, Sami & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Kuivalainen, Olli & Kylaheiko, Kalevi, 2004. "Dynamic knowledge-related learning processes in internationalizing high-tech SMEs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 363-378, June.
- Fletcher, Richard, 2001. "A holistic approach to internationalisation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 25-49, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- Hernández, Virginia & Nieto, María Jesús, 2016. "Inward–outward connections and their impact on firm growth," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 296-306.
- Oparaocha, Gospel Onyema, 2015. "SMEs and international entrepreneurship: An institutional network perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 861-873.
- Christian Garavaglia, 2016. "Thinking about Entry of Firms: A Theoretical Discussion," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(2), pages 46-73, February.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:61-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nerine Mary George & Vinit Parida & Tom Lahti & Joakim Wincent, 2016. "A systematic literature review of entrepreneurial opportunity recognition: insights on influencing factors," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 309-350, June.
- Andrey Mikhailitchenko & Sanjay Varshney, 2016. "SME Internationalization in Emerging Markets: Symbiotic vs. Commensal Pathways," Journal of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour in Emerging Markets, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(3), pages 4-19.
- Mario Testa & Vittoria Marino & Gerardino Metallo & Bernardino Quattociocchi & Salvatore Esposito De Falco, 2014. "The knowledge-based internationalization of italian fashion firms. The chinese market experience," ESPERIENZE D'IMPRESA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 29-40.
- Olga Mikhailova & Per Ingvar Olsen, 2016. "Internationalization of an academic invention through successive science-business networks: The case of TAVI," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 441-471, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalization; SME; Knowledge-based model; Market; Network; Experience; Culture; Opportunity recognition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:8:y:2010:i:2:p:156-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .