Evaluating offshore and domestic production in the apparel industry: The small firm’s perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gernot Grabher & Walter W. Powell (ed.), 2004. "Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2771.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palominos, Pedro & Quezada, Luis & Moncada, Germán, 2009. "Modeling the response capability of a production system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 458-468, November.
- Kylie Rochford, 2010. "Those who stayed loyal: An empirical examination of New Zealand manufacturers surviving in a global market," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 346-371, October.
- repec:spr:opmare:v:10:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12063-017-0124-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Peter K., 2016. "Australian SME Micro-Offshoring Opportunities in the Philippines: An Expanding Niche Market?," Discussion Papers DP 2016-35, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- da Silveira, Giovani J.C., 2014. "An empirical analysis of manufacturing competitive factors and offshoring," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 163-173.
- Macchion, Laura & Moretto, Antonella & Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Danese, Pamela & Vinelli, Andrea, 2015. "Production and supply network strategies within the fashion industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 173-188.
More about this item
KeywordsOffshore production; Domestic production; Apparel industry; Manufacturing strategy; Cost; Quality; Delivery; Flexibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:5:y:2007:i:3:p:47-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .