Those who stayed loyal: An empirical examination of New Zealand manufacturers surviving in a global market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mata, Jose & Portugal, Pedro, 1994. "Life Duration of New Firms," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 227-245, September.
- Leo Dana & Robert Hamilton & Brooke Pauwels, 2007. "Evaluating offshore and domestic production in the apparel industry: The small firm’s perspective," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 47-63, December.
- Agustí Segarra & Maria Callejón, 2002. "New Firms' Survival and Market Turbulence: New Evidence from Spain," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Lance Eliot Brouthers & Keith D Brouthers & Steve Werner, 1999. "Is Dunning's Eclectic Framework Descriptive Or Normative?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(4), pages 831-844, December.
- Geroski, P A, 1992. "Price Dynamics in UK Manufacturing: A Microeconomic View," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(236), pages 403-419, November.
- David L. Levy, 2005. "Offshoring in the New Global Political Economy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 685-693, May.
- Robert A Peterson & Alain J P Jolibert, 1995. "A Meta-Analysis of Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(4), pages 883-900, December.
- Nitsch, Volker, 1996. "Do Three Trade Blocs Minimize World Welfare?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 355-363, October.
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Michael Porter, 1994. "The Role of Location in Competition," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 35-40.
- Audretsch, David B & Mahmood, Talat, 1995. "New Firm Survival: New Results Using a Hazard Function," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 97-103, February.
- Diana Farrell, 2005. "Offshoring: Value Creation through Economic Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 675-683, May.
More about this item
KeywordsManufacturing systems; Small to medium-sized enterprises; Consumer goods; New Zealand; Outsourcing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jecpps:v:4:y:2010:i:4:p:346-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heather Goss). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .