Demand-side Spillovers and Semi-collusion in the Mobile Communications Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valletti, Tommaso M & Cave, Martin, 1998. "Competition in UK mobile communications," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 109-131, March.
- W. Salant, Stephen & Shaffer, Greg, 1998.
"Optimal asymmetric strategies in research joint ventures,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 195-208, March.
- Salant, S.W. & Shaffer, G., 1997. "Optimal Asymmetric Strategies in Research Joint Ventures," Papers 97-06, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Cremer, Jacques & Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2000. "Connectivity in the Commercial Internet," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 433-472, December.
- Steen, Frode & Sorgard, Lars, 1999. "Semicollusion in the Norwegian cement market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1775-1796, October.
- Kamien, Morton I & Muller, Eitan & Zang, Israel, 1992. "Research Joint Ventures and R&D Cartels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1293-1306, December.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 1999. "A Note on Endogenous Spillovers in a Non-Tournament R & D Duopoly," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 253-262, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atiyas, Izak & Dogan, PInar, 0. "When good intentions are not enough: Sequential entry and competition in the Turkish mobile industry," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 502-523, September.
- Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle & Sand, Jan Yngve, 2009. "Entry may increase network providers' profit," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 486-494, October.
- Markku Stenborg, 2004. "Forest for the Trees: Economics of Joint Dominance," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 365-385, December.
- Stenborg, Markku, 2002. "Economics of Joint Dominance," Discussion Papers 834, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2011. "Semi-collusion in media markets," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 92-98, June.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2012.
"Roaming and investments in the mobile internet market,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 595-607.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2012. "Roaming and Investments in the Mobile Internet Market," DICE Discussion Papers 46, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- repec:bpj:rneart:v:15:y:2016:i:2:p:63-90:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Deltas & Alberto Salvo & Helder Vasconcelos, 2012. "Social-Welfare-Enhancing Collusion and Trade," Chapters,in: Recent Advances in the Analysis of Competition Policy and Regulation, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joshua S. Gans & Stephen P. King & Julian Wright, 2005. "Wireless Communications," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-45, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2005. "Schattenregulierung in der Telekommunikationswirtschaft," EIIW Discussion paper disbei137, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Adriano Basso & Pietro, 2016. "Would David be more likely to speak to Angela under national roaming?," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/57, European University Institute.
- Mizuno, Keizo, 2009. "Comparison of investment regimes with cost-based access pricing rules," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 248-255, August.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2017. "Optimal Timing of Advertising with Demand Spillovers," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 43-60, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmobile communications; roaming; competition; virtual operators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:2:y:2002:i:3:p:259-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.