Entry, Competitiveness and Exports: Evidence from the Indian Firm Data
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Uma S. Kambhampati & Ashok Parikh, 2005. "Has liberalization affected profit margins in Indian Industry?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 273-304, 07.
- Sandwip Kumar Das & Manoj Pant, 2006. "Measuring market imperfection in the manufacturing sector: Theory and evidence from India," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 63-79.
- Pravin Krishna & Devashish Mitra, .
"Trade Liberalization, Market Discipline and Productivity Growth: New Evidence From India,"
96-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Krishna, Pravin & Mitra, Devashish, 1998. "Trade liberalization, market discipline and productivity growth: new evidence from India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 447-462, August.
- Herbert Glejser & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Petit, 1980. "Exports in an Imperfect Competition Framework: An Analysis of 1,446 Exporters," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(3), pages 507-524.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
NBER Working Papers
8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manmohan Agarwal & Alokesh Barua, 2004. "Entry liberalization and export performance: a theoretical analysis in a multi-market oligopoly model," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 287-303.
- B.N. Goldar & Sureshchand Aggarwal, 2004. "Trade liberalisation and price-cost margin in Indian industries," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 130, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Ghosh, Arabinda, 1975. "Concentration and Growth of Indian Industries, 1948-68," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 203-22, March.
- Hirsch, Seev & Adar, Zvi, 1974. "Firm size and export performance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 2(7), pages 41-46, July.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:12:y:2012:i:3:p:325-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.