Entry, Competitiveness and Exports: Evidence from the Indian Firm Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- B.N. Goldar & Sureshchand Aggarwal, 2004. "Trade liberalisation and price-cost margin in Indian industries," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 130, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Hirsch, Seev & Adar, Zvi, 1974. "Firm size and export performance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 2(7), pages 41-46, July.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Sandwip Kumar Das & Manoj Pant, 2006. "Measuring market imperfection in the manufacturing sector: Theory and evidence from India," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 63-79.
- Manmohan Agarwal & Alokesh Barua, 2004. "Entry liberalization and export performance: a theoretical analysis in a multi-market oligopoly model," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 287-303.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ghosh, Arabinda, 1975. "Concentration and Growth of Indian Industries, 1948-68," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 203-222, March.
- Herbert Glejser & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Petit, 1980. "Exports in an Imperfect Competition Framework: An Analysis of 1,446 Exporters," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(3), pages 507-524.
- Krishna, Pravin & Mitra, Devashish, 1998.
"Trade liberalization, market discipline and productivity growth: new evidence from India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 447-462, August.
- Pravin Krishna & Devashish Mitra, 1996. "Trade Liberalization, Market Discipline and Productivity Growth: New Evidence From India," Working Papers 96-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Uma S. Kambhampati & Ashok Parikh, 2005. "Has liberalization affected profit margins in Indian Industry?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 273-304, July.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; entry; industrial liberalization; trade liberalization; F12; L50;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:12:y:2012:i:3:p:325-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.