Firm size and export performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athukorala, Premachandra & Jayasuriya, Sisira & Oczkowski, Edward, 1995. "Multinational firms and export performance in developing countries: Some analytical issues and new empirical evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 109-122, February.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013.
"Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia,"
Trade Working Papers
23395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2013. "Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 410, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Joachim Wagner, 2003.
"Unobserved firm heterogeneity and the size-exports nexus: Evidence from German panel data,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(1), pages 161-172, March.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2002. "Unobserved firm heterogeneity and the size-exports nexus : evidence from German panel data," HWWA Discussion Papers 194, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Narayanan, K., 1998.
"Technology acquisition, de-regulation and competitiveness: a study of Indian automobile industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, June.
- Narayanan, K., 1997. "Technology Acquisition, De-regulation and Competitiveness: A Study of Indian Automobile Industry," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 3, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Pradeep Kumar Keshari, 2016. "Spillovers from FDI and Decision to Export by the Domestic Firms: The case of select Indian industries," Working Papers id:11382, eSocialSciences.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9849-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Willmore, Larry, 1985. "Market structure, firm size and Brazilian exports," Series Históricas 44, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Pradeep Kumar Keshari, 2011.
"Efficiency Spillovers from FDI in the Indian Machinery Industry: A Firm Level Study Using Panel Data Models,"
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Efficiency spillovers from FDI in the Indian machinery industry: a firm-level study using panel data models," MPRA Paper 47070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo & Pablo M. Garcia, 2012.
"Public programmes to promote firms’ exports in developing countries: are there heterogeneous effects by size categories?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 471-491, February.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo & Pablo M. García, 2010. "Public Programs to Promote Firms' Exports in Developing Countries: Are There Heterogeneous Effects by Size Categories?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36764, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Innovation, learning, and exporting in China: Does R&D or a technology index matter?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 224-233.
- Dholakia, Ravindra H. & Kapur Deepak, 2004. "Determinants of Export Performance of Indian Firms – A Strategic Perspective," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-08-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Ari Kokko & Mario Zejan & Ruben Tansini, 2001. "Trade regimes and spillover effects of FDI: Evidence from Uruguay," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(1), pages 124-149, March.
- Alokesh Barua & Debashis Chakraborty & Hariprasad CG, 2012. "Entry, Competitiveness and Exports: Evidence from the Indian Firm Data," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 325-347, September.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2012. "FDI and firm level export competitiveness in the Indian machinery industry," MPRA Paper 47069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2004. "Factor content, size, and export propensity at the firm level," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 249-252, February.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & White, D. Steven & Lee, Oscar, 2000. "Firm Characteristics Influencing Export Propensity: An Empirical Investigation by Industry Type," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 217-228, March.
- -, 1984. "Market structure, firm size and exports of manufactures: an econometric analysis of 12.435 firms," Oficina de la CEPAL en Brasilia (Estudios e Investigaciones) 28337, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:2:y:1974:i:7:p:41-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.