Firm size and export performance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Athukorala, Premachandra & Jayasuriya, Sisira & Oczkowski, Edward, 1995. "Multinational firms and export performance in developing countries: Some analytical issues and new empirical evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 109-122, February.
- Narayanan, K., 1998.
"Technology acquisition, de-regulation and competitiveness: a study of Indian automobile industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, June.
- Narayanan, K., 1997. "Technology Acquisition, De-regulation and Competitiveness: A Study of Indian Automobile Industry," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 3, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Pradeep Kumar Keshari, 2016. "Spillovers from FDI and Decision to Export by the Domestic Firms: The case of select Indian industries," Working Papers id:11382, eSocialSciences.
- Dholakia, Ravindra H. & Kapur Deepak, 2004. "Determinants of Export Performance of Indian Firms – A Strategic Perspective," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-08-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo & Pablo M. Garcia, 2012. "Public programmes to promote firms’ exports in developing countries: are there heterogeneous effects by size categories?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 471-491, February.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo & Pablo M. García, 2010. "Public Programs to Promote Firms' Exports in Developing Countries: Are There Heterogeneous Effects by Size Categories?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36764, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Joachim Wagner, 2003. "Unobserved firm heterogeneity and the size-exports nexus: Evidence from German panel data," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(1), pages 161-172, March.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2002. "Unobserved firm heterogeneity and the size-exports nexus : evidence from German panel data," HWWA Discussion Papers 194, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Pradeep Kumar Keshari, 2011. "Efficiency Spillovers from FDI in the Indian Machinery Industry: A Firm Level Study Using Panel Data Models," Working Papers id:4195, eSocialSciences.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Efficiency spillovers from FDI in the Indian machinery industry: a firm-level study using panel data models," MPRA Paper 47070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ari Kokko & Mario Zejan & Ruben Tansini, 2001. "Trade regimes and spillover effects of FDI: Evidence from Uruguay," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(1), pages 124-149, March.
- Alokesh Barua & Debashis Chakraborty & Hariprasad CG, 2012. "Entry, Competitiveness and Exports: Evidence from the Indian Firm Data," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 325-347, September.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2013. "Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 410, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia," Trade Working Papers 23395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2012. "FDI and firm level export competitiveness in the Indian machinery industry," MPRA Paper 47069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2004. "Factor content, size, and export propensity at the firm level," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 249-252, February.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Innovation, learning, and exporting in China: Does R&D or a technology index matter?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 224-233.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & White, D. Steven & Lee, Oscar, 2000. "Firm Characteristics Influencing Export Propensity: An Empirical Investigation by Industry Type," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 217-228, March.
- -, 1984. "Market structure, firm size and exports of manufactures: an econometric analysis of 12.435 firms," Oficina de la CEPAL en Brasilia (Estudios e Investigaciones) 28337, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:2:y:1974:i:7:p:41-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed