Market Structure, Capital Regulation and Bank Risk Taking
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerard Caprio & James Barth & Ross Levine, 2008.
"Bank Regulations Are Changing: But For Better or Worse?,"
Center for Development Economics
2008-04, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Gerard Caprio & James Barth & Ross Levine, 2008. "Bank Regulations Are Changing: But For Better or Worse?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Koehn, Michael & Santomero, Anthony M, 1980. " Regulation of Bank Capital and Portfolio Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(5), pages 1235-44, December.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1998.
"Law and Finance,"
3451310, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," NBER Working Papers 5661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1768, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, . "Law and Finance," Working Paper 19451, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- James R Barth & Gerard Caprio & Ross Levine, 2008. "Bank Regulations are Changing: For Better or Worse?," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(4), pages 537-563, December.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio, Gerard, Jr. & Levine, Ross, 2008. "Bank regulations are changing : for better or worse ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4646, The World Bank.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio Jr., Gerard & Levine, Ross, 2001.
"Bank regulation and supervision : what works best?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2725, The World Bank.
- Kim, Daesik & Santomero, Anthony M, 1988. " Risk in Banking and Capital Regulation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(5), pages 1219-33, December.
- Gianni De Nicolo & Abu M. Jalal & John H. Boyd, 2006. "Bank Risk-Taking and Competition Revisited; New Theory and New Evidence," IMF Working Papers 06/297, International Monetary Fund.
- Allen Berger & Robert DeYoung & Mark Flannery & David Lee & Özde Öztekin, 2008.
"How Do Large Banking Organizations Manage Their Capital Ratios?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 34(2), pages 123-149, December.
- Allen N. Berger & Robert DeYoung & Mark J. Flannery & David Lee & Ozde Oztekin, 2008. "How do large banking organizations manage their capital ratio?," Research Working Paper RWP 08-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Furlong, Frederick T. & Keeley, Michael C., 1989. "Capital regulation and bank risk-taking: A note," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 883-891, December.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The prudential regulation of banks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Maria Vassalou & Yuhang Xing, 2004. "Default Risk in Equity Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(2), pages 831-868, 04.
- Bhattacharya Sudipto & Thakor Anjan V., 1993. "Contemporary Banking Theory," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 2-50, October.
- John H. Boyd & Gianni De Nicolã, 2005. "The Theory of Bank Risk Taking and Competition Revisited," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(3), pages 1329-1343, 06.
- Rebecca Demsetz & Marc R. Saidenberg & Philip E. Strahan, 1996. "Banks with something to lose: the disciplinary role of franchise value," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Oct, pages 1-14.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:37:y:2010:i:2:p:131-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.