Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saloner, Garth, 1987. "Cournot duopoly with two production periods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 183-187, June.
- Toshihiro Matsumura, 1997. "A Two-stage Cournot Duopoly with Inventory Costs," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 48(1), pages 81-89, January.
- Michael A. Salinger, 1988. "Vertical Mergers and Market Foreclosure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(2), pages 345-356.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1985. "The theory of excess burden and optimal taxation," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-127 Elsevier.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 1993. "Japan's Different Trade Regime: An Analysis with Particular Reference to Seiretsu," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 3-19, Summer.
- Alexander Schrader & Stephen Martin, 1998. "Vertical Market Participation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(3), pages 321-331, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Theo Normann, 2001. "Exchange Agreements Facilitate Collusion," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 113-125, May.
- Chen, Yutian & Dubey, Pradeep & Sen, Debapriya, 2011.
"Outsourcing induced by strategic competition,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 484-492, July.
- Yutian Chen & Pradeep Dubey & Debapriya Sen, 2006. "Outsourcing Induced by Strategic Competition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1589, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chen, Yutian & Dubey, Pradeep & Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "Outsourcing induced by strategic competition," MPRA Paper 14899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yutian Chen & Pradeep Dubey & Debapriya Sen, 2006. "Outsourcing Induced by Strategic Competition," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000674, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Justin Marion, 2015. "Sourcing from the Enemy: Horizontal Subcontracting in Highway Procurement," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 100-128, March.
- Yutian Chen, 2010. "Strategic Outsourcing between Rivals," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 11(2), pages 301-311, November.
- Hunold, Matthias & Muthers, Johannes, 2018.
"Spatial Competition with Capacity Constraints and Subcontracting,"
DICE Discussion Papers
254, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Matthias Hunold & Johannes Muthers, 2018. "Spatial Competition with Capacity Constraints and Subcontracting," Economics working papers 2018-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Andrea Pierce & Debapriya Sen, 2014.
"Outsourcing versus technology transfer: Hotelling meets Stackelberg,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 263-287, April.
- Pierce, Andrea & Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "Outsourcing versus technology transfer: Hotelling meets Stackelberg," MPRA Paper 15673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John William Hatfield & Scott Duke Kominers & Alexandru Nichifor & Michael Ostrovsky & Alexander Westkamp, 2013. "Stability and Competitive Equilibrium in Trading Networks," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(5), pages 966-1005.
- Yutian Chen, 2011. "Strategic sourcing for entry deterrence and tacit collusion," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 137-156, March.
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune, 2003. "Strategic outsourcing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 203-224, February.
- Hunold, Matthias & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Muthers, Johannes, 2017.
"Competition, collusion and spatial sales patterns: Theory and evidence,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
17-035, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hunold, Matthias & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Muthers, Johannes, 2018. "Competition, collusion and spatial sales patterns: Theory and evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 302, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Muthers, Johannes & Hunold, Matthias, 2017. "Capacity constrained price competition with transportation costs," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168248, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Arya, Anil & Mittendorf, Brian & Sappington, David E.M., 2008. "Outsourcing, vertical integration, and price vs. quantity competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-16, January.
More about this item
Keywordscross-supplies; subcontracting; Stackelberg; L13; L22;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:70:y:1999:i:1:p:37-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.