Endogenous fixprices and sticky price adjustment of risk-averse firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colombo, Luca & Weinrich, Gerd, 2003.
"The Phillips curve as a long-run phenomenon in a macroeconomic model with complex dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2001. "The Phillips Curve as a Long-Run Phenomenon in a Macroeconomic Model with Complex Dynamics," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 1B.3, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Luca Colombo and Gerd Weinrich, 2001. "The Phillips Curve as a Long-Run Phenomenon in a Macroeconomic Model with Complex Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bignami, Fernando & Colombo, Luca & Weinrich, Gerd, 2004. "Complex business cycles and recurrent unemployment in a non-Walrasian macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 173-191, February.
- Luca Colombo & G. Weinrich & F. Bignami, 2000. "A Dynamic Non-Tatonnement Macroeconomic Model With Stochastic Rationing," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 198, Society for Computational Economics.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2001. "A Model of Keynesian under Knightian Uncertainty," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-115, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
Keywordsfixed prices; price adjustment; risk aversion; menu cost; D21; D81; D83;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:66:y:1997:i:3:p:283-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.