Recognition and renown, the structure of cultural markets: evidence from French poetry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.culturaleconomics.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10824/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albert Greco, 2000. "Market Concentration Levels in the U.S. Consumer Book Industry: 1995–1996," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 24(4), pages 321-336, November.
- Bénédicte Reynaud-Cressent, 1982. "La dynamique d'un oligopole avec frange : Le cas de la branche d'édition de livres en France," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 22(1), pages 61-71.
- Xavier Castañer & Lorenzo Campos, 2002. "The Determinants of Artistic Innovation: Bringing in the Role of Organizations," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 26(1), pages 29-52, February.
- Morris Holbrook & Michela Addis, 2008. "Art versus commerce in the movie industry: a Two-Path Model of Motion-Picture Success," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(2), pages 87-107, June.
- Susan Christopherson & Michael Storper, 1989. "The Effects of Flexible Specialization on Industrial Politics and the Labor Market: The Motion Picture Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 42(3), pages 331-347, April.
- Andrea Ordanini, 2006. "Selection models in the music industry: How a prior independent experience may affect chart success," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(3), pages 183-200, December.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "The Economics of Superstars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 845-858, December.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Sheila Weyers, 2006. "Persistence and fashion in art: the Italian Renaissance from Vasari to Berenson and beyond," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5261, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:27-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.