Recognition and renown, the structure of cultural markets: evidence from French poetry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris Holbrook & Michela Addis, 2008. "Art versus commerce in the movie industry: a Two-Path Model of Motion-Picture Success," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(2), pages 87-107, June.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Sheila Weyers, 2006. "Persistence and fashion in art: the Italian Renaissance from Vasari to Berenson and beyond," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5261, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
- Albert Greco, 2000. "Market Concentration Levels in the U.S. Consumer Book Industry: 1995–1996," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 24(4), pages 321-336, November.
- Bénédicte Reynaud-Cressent, 1982. "La dynamique d'un oligopole avec frange : Le cas de la branche d'édition de livres en France," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 22(1), pages 61-71.
- Xavier Castañer & Lorenzo Campos, 2002. "The Determinants of Artistic Innovation: Bringing in the Role of Organizations," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 26(1), pages 29-52, February.
- Andrea Ordanini, 2006. "Selection models in the music industry: How a prior independent experience may affect chart success," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(3), pages 183-200, December.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "The Economics of Superstars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 845-858, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPoetry; Cultural markets; Reputation; Aesthetics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:27-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .