MNE Strategic Intervention in Violent Conflict: Variations Based on Conflict Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathan Fagre & Louis T Wells, 1982. "Bargaining Power of Multinationals and Host Governments," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(2), pages 9-24, June.
- Björkman, Ingmar & Lu, Yuan, 1999. "The management of human resources in Chinese-Western joint ventures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 306-324, October.
- Witold J. Henisz & Bennet A. Zelner, 2003. "Legitimacy, Interest Group Pressures and Change in Emergent Institutions: The Case of Foreign Investors and Host Country Governments," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-589, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Henisz, Witold J, 2000. "The Institutional Environment for Multinational Investment," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 334-364, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanashiro, Patricia & Starik, Mark, 2016. "Business efforts, opportunities, and limits addressing the poor: A Brazilian case study," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 471-479.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:7:p:1478-1498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omneya Abdelsalam & Sabur Mollah & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2018. "Political connection and bank in(efficiency)," Working Papers 2018-11, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Melin, Molly M., 2016. "Business, peace, and world politics: The role of third parties in conflict resolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 493-501.
More about this item
Keywordsviolent conflict; conflict resolution; business strategy; political risk; multinational enterprises (MNEs);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:89:y:2009:i:4:p:375-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.