Researcher Interaction Biases and Business Ethics Research: Respondent Reactions to Researcher Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deshpande, Rohit & Hoyer, Wayne D & Donthu, Naveen, 1986. " The Intensity of Ethnic Affiliation: A Study of the Sociology of Hispanic Consumption," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 214-220, September.
- Reilly, Michael D & Wallendorf, Melanie, 1987. " A Comparison of Group Differences in Food Consumption Using Household Refuse," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 289-294, September.
- Johannes Brinkmann & Patrick Lentz, 2006. "Understanding Insurance Customer Dishonesty: Outline of a Moral-Sociological Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Stayman, Douglas M & Deshpande, Rohit, 1989. " Situational Ethnicity and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 361-371, December.
- Robert M. Groves & Nancy H. Fultz, 1985. "Gender Effects among Telephone Interviewers in a Survey of Economic Attitudes," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 14(1), pages 31-52, August.
- John, Deborah Roedder & Cole, Catherine A, 1986. " Age Differences in Information Processing: Understanding Deficits in Young and Elderly Consumers," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 297-315, December.
- Satish Deshpande & Jacob Joseph & Rashmi Prasad, 2006. "Factors Impacting Ethical Behavior in Hospitals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 207-216, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danon Carter & Timothy Baghurst, 2014. "The Influence of Servant Leadership on Restaurant Employee Engagement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 453-464, October.
- Faizan, Riffat & Zehra, Nasreen, 2016. "Quality Work-Life as predictor to Organisational Commitment under contrasting Leadership Styles: I.T Responses from Pakistan's private software houses," MPRA Paper 73973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael S. McLeod & G. Tyge Payne & Robert E. Evert, 2016. "Organizational Ethics Research: A Systematic Review of Methods and Analytical Techniques," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 429-443, March.
More about this item
Keywordsinterviewer bias; methods bias; research methods; insurance fraud;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:81:y:2008:i:4:p:779-795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.