The Effectiveness of Business Codes: A Critical Examination of Existing Studies and the Development of an Integrated Research Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, James, 1993. "Institutionalizing Ethics Into Business Organizations: A Model and Research Agenda," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 419-436, October.
- Beneish, Messod D. & Chatov, Robert, 1993. "Corporate codes of conduct: Economic determinants and legal implications for independent auditors," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 3-35.
- Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D., 1985. "Ethics and marketing management: An empirical examination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 339-359, August.
- Toufic Mezher & Dima Jamali & Carine Zreik, 2002. "The role of financial institutions in the sustainable development of Lebanon," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 69-78.
- Brent McClintock, 1999. "The Multinational Corporation and Social Justice: Experiments in Supranational Governance," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(4), pages 507-522.
- McCabe, Donald L. & Trevino, Linda Klebe & Butterfield, Kenneth D., 1996. "The Influence of Collegiate and Corporate Codes of Conduct on Ethics-Related Behavior in the Workplace," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 461-476, October.
- Hyman, Michael R. & Skipper, Robert & Tansey, Richard, 1990. "Ethical codes are not enough," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 15-22.
- Treviño, Linda Klebe & Butterfield, Kenneth D. & McCabe, Donald L., 1998. "The Ethical Context in Organizations: Influences on Employee Attitudes and Behaviors," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 447-476, July.
More about this item
Keywordscodes; effectiveness; values; norms; ethics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:77:y:2008:i:2:p:111-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .