Brand Social Responsibility: Conceptualization, Measurement, and Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pat Auger & Timothy Devinney, 2007. "Do What Consumers Say Matter? The Misalignment of Preferences with Unconstrained Ethical Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 361-383, December.
- Öberseder, Magdalena & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Murphy, Patrick E., 2013. "CSR practices and consumer perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1839-1851.
- Brunk, Katja H., 2010. "Exploring origins of ethical company/brand perceptions: Reply to Shea and Cohn's commentaries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1364-1367, December.
- Jean-Noël Kapferer & Audrey Azoulay, 2003. "Do brand personality scales really measure brand personality?," Post-Print hal-00781544, HAL.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Broniarczyk, Susan M & Alba, Joseph W, 1994. " The Role of Consumers' Intuitions in Inference Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 393-407, December.
- Neeru Paharia & Anat Keinan & Jill Avery & Juliet B. Schor, 2011. "The Underdog Effect: The Marketing of Disadvantage and Determination through Brand Biography," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 775-790.
- Kevin Lane Keller & Donald R. Lehmann, 2006. "Brands and Branding: Research Findings and Future Priorities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 740-759, 11-12.
- Brunk, Katja H. & Blümelhuber, Christian, 2011. "One strike and you're out: Qualitative insights into the formation of consumers' ethical company or brand perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 134-141, February.
- Becker-Olsen, Karen L. & Cudmore, B. Andrew & Hill, Ronald Paul, 2006. "The impact of perceived corporate social responsibility on consumer behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 46-53, January.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:3:p:265-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pracejus, John W. & Olsen, G. Douglas, 2004. "The role of brand/cause fit in the effectiveness of cause-related marketing campaigns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 635-640, June.
- Ford, Gary T & Smith, Ruth Ann, 1987. " Inferential Beliefs in Consumer Evaluations: An Assessment of Alternative Processing Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 363-371, December.
- Katja Brunk, 2012. "Un/ethical Company and Brand Perceptions: Conceptualising and Operationalising Consumer Meanings," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 551-565, December.
- Shea, Linda J., 2010. "Using consumer perceived ethicality as a guideline for corporate social responsibility strategy: A commentary essay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 263-264, March.
- Martin Eisend & Nicola Stokburger-Sauer, 2013. "Brand personality: A meta-analytic review of antecedents and consequences," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 205-216, September.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:3:p:183-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dick, Alan & Chakravarti, Dipankar & Biehal, Gabriel, 1990. " Memory-Based Inferences during Consumer Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 82-93, June.
- Jatinder Singh & Oriol Iglesias & Joan Batista-Foguet, 2012. "Does Having an Ethical Brand Matter? The Influence of Consumer Perceived Ethicality on Trust, Affect and Loyalty," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 541-549, December.
- Brunk, Katja H., 2010. "Exploring origins of ethical company/brand perceptions -- A consumer perspective of corporate ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 255-262, March.
- Knox, Simon & Maklan, Stan, 2004. "Corporate Social Responsibility:: Moving Beyond Investment Towards Measuring Outcomes," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 508-516, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:95:y:2019:i:c:p:479-490 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBranding; Social responsibility; Sustainability; Measurement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:131:y:2015:i:2:p:375-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.