Can an Industry Be Socially Responsible If Its Products Harm Consumers? The Case of Online Gambling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crawford Moodie & Gerda Reith, 2009. "Responsible gambling signage on electronic gaming machines, before and after the implementation of the United Kingdom Gambling Act: an observational study," International Gambling Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 5-17, April.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:9:1369-1376_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen & François Maon, 2009.
"Introduction: Corporate Social Responsibility Implementation,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 251-256, April.
- A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen & F. Maon, 2009. "Introduction : corporate social responsibility implementation," Post-Print hal-00575840, HAL.
- Hong, Harrison & Kacperczyk, Marcin, 2009. "The price of sin: The effects of social norms on markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 15-36, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2890-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Grahame Dowling, 2014. "The Curious Case of Corporate Tax Avoidance: Is it Socially Irresponsible?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 173-184, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCSR in controversial industries; CSR in online gambling; CSR and gambling addiction; Marketing activities in the online gambling industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:110:y:2012:i:4:p:481-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .