Ethical Hazards: A Motive, Means, and Opportunity Approach to Curbing Corporate Unethical Behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. " Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- Kalle Pajunen, 2006. "Living in Agreement with a Contract: The Management of Moral and Viable Firmâ€“Stakeholder Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 243-258, October.
- Lisa Christensen & Ellen Peirce & Laura Hartman & W. Hoffman & Jamie Carrier, 2007. "Ethics, CSR, and Sustainability Education in the Financial Times Top 50 Global Business Schools: Baseline Data and Future Research Directions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 347-368, July.
- John C. Coffee, 2005. "A Theory of Corporate Scandals: Why the USA and Europe Differ," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 198-211, Summer.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Melissa Baucus & William Norton & David Baucus & Sherrie Human, 2008. "Fostering Creativity and Innovation without Encouraging Unethical Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 97-115, August.
- Jeri Beggs & Kathy Dean, 2007. "Legislated Ethics or Ethics Education?: Faculty Views in the Post-Enron Era," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 15-37, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:107:y:2012:i:3:p:265-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.