Towards a Theory of Revealed Economic Behavior: The Economic-Neurosciences Interface
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Safra, Zvi & Segal, Uzi & Spivak, Avia, 1990. "Preference Reversal and Nonexpected Utility Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 923-930, September.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Garcia, Philip, 2005. "The poverty challenge: How individual decision-making behavior influences poverty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 115-119, July.
- Grether, David M & Plott, Charles R, 1979.
"Economic Theory of Choice and the Preference Reversal Phenomenon,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 623-638, September.
- Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R., "undated". "Economic Theory of Choice and the Preference Reversal Phenomenon," Working Papers 152, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- L. J. Bourgeois, III & Kathleen M. Eisenhardt, 1988. "Strategic Decision Processes in High Velocity Environments: Four Cases in the Microcomputer Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 816-835, July.
More about this item
Keywordsrevealed behavior; decision-making model; predicting behavior; understanding behavior; economics; neurosciences; synthesis; A1; D1; E6; G1; M1; Q1;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:7:y:2005:i:2:p:113-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.