Indirect taxation and tax incidence under nonlinear pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delipalla, Sofia & Keen, Michael, 1992.
"The comparison between ad valorem and specific taxation under imperfect competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 351-367, December.
- Delipalla, Sofia & Keen, Michael, 1991. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 273219, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Sofia Delipalla & Michael Keen, 1991. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 821, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Damus, Sylvester, 1981. "Two-Part Tariffs and Optimum Taxation: The Case of Railway Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 65-79, March.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2006. "Price discrimination," MPRA Paper 4693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Skeath, Susan E. & Trandel, Gregory A., 1994. "A Pareto comparison of ad valorem and unit taxes in noncompetitive environments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 53-71, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tri Vi Dang & Florian Morath, 2013.
"The Taxation of Bilateral Trade with Endogenous Information,"
tax-mpg-rps-2013-07, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Tri Vi Dang & Florian Morath, 2015. "The Taxation of Bilateral Trade with Endogenous Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 5157, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balagtas, Joseph V. & Nuno-Ledesma, Jose G. & Wu, Steven Y., 2016. "Effects of “Fat Taxes” on Package Sizes, and Welfare Distribution," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 252704, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear pricing schemes; Indirect taxation; D42; D82; H21;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:18:y:2011:i:5:p:519-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.