Indirect taxation and tax incidence under nonlinear pricing
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Armstrong, Mark, 2006. "Price discrimination," MPRA Paper 4693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skeath, Susan E. & Trandel, Gregory A., 1994. "A Pareto comparison of ad valorem and unit taxes in noncompetitive environments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 53-71, January.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Damus, Sylvester, 1981. "Two-Part Tariffs and Optimum Taxation: The Case of Railway Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 65-79, March.
- Delipalla, Sofia & Keen, Michael, 1992.
"The comparison between ad valorem and specific taxation under imperfect competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 351-367, December.
- Sofia Delipalla & Michael Keen, 1991. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 821, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:18:y:2011:i:5:p:519-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.