Indirect taxation and tax incidence under nonlinear pricing
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:P.O. Box 86 04 46, 81631 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)89-9224-1281
Fax: +49 (0)89-907795-2281
Web page: http://www.iipf.org/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/10797/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Delipalla, Sofia & Keen, Michael, 1992.
"The comparison between ad valorem and specific taxation under imperfect competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 351-367, December.
- Sofia Delipalla & Michael Keen, 1991. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 821, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Damus, Sylvester, 1981. "Two-Part Tariffs and Optimum Taxation: The Case of Railway Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 65-79, March.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2006. "Price discrimination," MPRA Paper 4693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Skeath, Susan E. & Trandel, Gregory A., 1994. "A Pareto comparison of ad valorem and unit taxes in noncompetitive environments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 53-71, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)