Indirect taxation and tax incidence under nonlinear pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delipalla, Sofia & Keen, Michael, 1992.
"The comparison between ad valorem and specific taxation under imperfect competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 351-367, December.
- Sofia Delipalla & Michael Keen, 1991. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 821, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Damus, Sylvester, 1981. "Two-Part Tariffs and Optimum Taxation: The Case of Railway Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 65-79, March.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2006. "Price discrimination," MPRA Paper 4693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Skeath, Susan E. & Trandel, Gregory A., 1994. "A Pareto comparison of ad valorem and unit taxes in noncompetitive environments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 53-71, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tri Vi Dang & Florian Morath, 2013.
"The Taxation of Bilateral Trade with Endogenous Information,"
tax-mpg-rps-2013-07, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Tri Vi Dang & Florian Morath, 2015. "The Taxation of Bilateral Trade with Endogenous Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 5157, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balagtas, Joseph V. & Nuno-Ledesma, Jose G. & Wu, Steven Y., 2016. "Effects of “Fat Taxes” on Package Sizes, and Welfare Distribution," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 252704, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear pricing schemes; Indirect taxation; D42; D82; H21;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:18:y:2011:i:5:p:519-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .