Strategic costs and preferences revelation in the allocation of resources for health care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosella Levaggi & Moretto Michele, 2008.
"Investment In Hospital Care Technology Under Different Purchasing Rules: A Real Option Approach,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 159-181, April.
- Michele Moretto & Rosella Levaggi, 2004. "Investment in Hospital Care Technology under Different Purchasing Rules: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers 2004.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rossella Levaggi & Michele Moretto, 2007. "Investment in hospital care technology under different purchasing rules: a real option approach," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0046, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Francois, Patrick, 2000. "'Public service motivation' as an argument for government provision," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 275-299, November.
- Glazer, Amihai, 2004. "Motivating devoted workers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 427-440, March.
- Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert, 2007.
"Signaling and screening of workers' motivation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 605-624, April.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert A.J. Dur, 2002. "Signaling and Screening of Workers' Motivation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-050/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Mar 2005.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2003. "Signaling and Screening of Workers' motivation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1099, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 1991. "QALYs and the equity-efficiency trade-off," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-41, May.
- Jack, William, 2005.
"Purchasing health care services from providers with unknown altruism,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 73-93, January.
- Billy Jack, 2001. "Purchasing Health Care Services from Providers with Unknown Altruism," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-13, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Chalkley, Martin & Malcomson, James M., 2002.
"Cost sharing in health service provision: an empirical assessment of cost savings,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 219-249, May.
- Chalkley, M. & Malcomson, J.M., 2001. "Cost Sharing in Health Service Provision: An Empirical Assessment of Cost Savings," Economics Series Working Papers 9969, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kreps, David M, 1997. "Intrinsic Motivation and Extrinsic Incentives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 359-364, May.
- Michael Hoel, 2003.
"Allocating health care resources when people are risk averse with respect to life time,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(7), pages 601-608.
- Hoel, Michael, 2009. "Allocating health care resources when people are risk averse with respect to life time," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:10, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Phuong Bui & David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2005.
"Allocating health care resources under risk: risk aversion and prudence matter,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(10), pages 1073-1077.
- P. Bui & D. Crainich & L. Eeckhoudt, 2005. "Allocating health care resources under risk: risk aversion and prudence matter," Post-Print hal-00199700, HAL.
- McGuire, Thomas G., 2000. "Physician agency," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 461-536 Elsevier.
- Scott, Anthony, 2000. "Economics of general practice," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 22, pages 1175-1200 Elsevier.
- Gravelle, Hugh, 1999. "Capitation contracts: access and quality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 315-340, June.
- Miguel Gouveia, 1997.
"Majority rule and the public provision of a private good,"
Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 221-244, December.
- Gouveia, Miguel, 1997. "Majority Rule and the Public Provision of a Private Good," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 93(3-4), pages 221-244, December.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2004. "Incentives and Workersâ€™ Motivation in the Public Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 1223, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Houyuan Jiang & Zhan Pang & Sergei Savin, 2012. "Performance-Based Contracts for Outpatient Medical Services," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 654-669, October.
- Mehmet Gok & Erkut Altındağ, 2015. "Analysis of the cost and efficiency relationship: experience in the Turkish pay for performance system," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(5), pages 459-469, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternal market; Asymmetry of information; Intrinsic motivation; I11; I18;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:239-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.