Strategic costs and preferences revelation in the allocation of resources for health care
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106603|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Scott, Anthony, 2000. "Economics of general practice," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 22, pages 1175-1200 Elsevier.
- Gravelle, Hugh, 1999. "Capitation contracts: access and quality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 315-340, June.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20040060 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rossella Levaggi & Michele Moretto, 2007.
"Investment in hospital care technology under different purchasing rules: a real option approach,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0046, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Rosella Levaggi & Moretto Michele, 2008. "Investment In Hospital Care Technology Under Different Purchasing Rules: A Real Option Approach," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 159-181, 04.
- Michele Moretto & Rosella Levaggi, 2004. "Investment in Hospital Care Technology under Different Purchasing Rules: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers 2004.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2003.
"Signaling and Screening of Workers' motivation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1099, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jack, William, 2005.
"Purchasing health care services from providers with unknown altruism,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 73-93, January.
- Billy Jack, 2001. "Purchasing Health Care Services from Providers with Unknown Altruism," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-13, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Hoel, 2003.
"Allocating health care resources when people are risk averse with respect to life time,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(7), pages 601-608.
- Hoel, Michael, 2009. "Allocating health care resources when people are risk averse with respect to life time," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:10, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Gouveia, Miguel, 1997.
" Majority Rule and the Public Provision of a Private Good,"
Springer, vol. 93(3-4), pages 221-44, December.
- Miguel Gouveia, 1997. "Majority rule and the public provision of a private good," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 221-244, December.
- Glazer, Amihai, 2004. "Motivating devoted workers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 427-440, March.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 1991. "QALYs and the equity-efficiency trade-off," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-41, May.
- Chalkley, M. & Malcomson, J.M., 2001.
"Cost Sharing in Health Service Provision: An Empirical Assessment of Cost Savings,"
Economics Series Working Papers
9969, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Chalkley, Martin & Malcomson, James M., 2002. "Cost sharing in health service provision: an empirical assessment of cost savings," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 219-249, May.
- Kreps, David M, 1997. "Intrinsic Motivation and Extrinsic Incentives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 359-64, May.
- Phuong Bui & David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2005. "Allocating health care resources under risk: risk aversion and prudence matter," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(10), pages 1073-1077.
- Francois, Patrick, 2000. "'Public service motivation' as an argument for government provision," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 275-299, November.
- McGuire, Thomas G., 2000. "Physician agency," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 461-536 Elsevier.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2008.
"Incentives and Workers' Motivation in the Public Sector,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(525), pages 171-191, 01.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2004. "Incentives and Workers’ Motivation in the Public Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 1223, CESifo Group Munich.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:239-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.