Medicare Part B reimbursement and the perceived quality of physician care
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/public+health/journal/10754/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leemore S. Dafny, 2005. "How Do Hospitals Respond to Price Changes?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1525-1547, December.
- Robin McKnight, 2004.
"Medicare Balance Billing Restrictions: Impacts on Physicians and Beneficiaries,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2004-13, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- McKnight, Robin, 2007. "Medicare balance billing restrictions: Impacts on physicians and beneficiaries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 326-341, March.
- Gray, Bradley, 2001. "Do Medicaid physician fees for prenatal services affect birth outcomes?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 571-590, July.
- Jacob Glazer & Thomas G. McGuire, 1990.
"Should Physicians Be Permitted to 'Balance Bill' Patients,"
0005, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Glazer, Jacob & Glazer, Jacob & McGuire, Thomas G., 1993. "Should physicians be permitted to 'balance bill' patients?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 239-258, October.
- R. Konetzka & Edward Norton & Sally Stearns, 2006. "Medicare payment changes and nursing home quality: effects on long-stay residents," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 173-189, September.
- Richard Williams, 2006. "Generalized ordered logit/partial proportional odds models for ordinal dependent variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(1), pages 58-82, March.
- Sandra Decker, 2007. "Medicaid physician fees and the quality of medical care of Medicaid patients in the USA," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 95-112, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:149-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.