Hospital supplements in Belgium: Price variation and regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert C. Northcott, 1982. "Extra-Billing and Physician Remuneration: A Paradox," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 8(2), pages 200-206, Spring.
- McKnight, Robin, 2007.
"Medicare balance billing restrictions: Impacts on physicians and beneficiaries,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 326-341, March.
- Robin McKnight, 2004. "Medicare Balance Billing Restrictions: Impacts on Physicians and Beneficiaries," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-13, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Mitchell, Janet B. & Cromwell, Jerry, 1982. "Physician behavior under the medicare assignment option," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 245-264, December.
- Epp, Michael J. & Vining, Aidan R. & Collins-Dodd, Colleen & Love, Ernie, 2000. "The impact of direct and extra billing for medical services: evidence from a natural experiment in British Columbia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 691-702, September.
- Pauly, Mark V., 2000. "Insurance reimbursement," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 537-560 Elsevier.
- van de Glind, Irene & de Roode, Stanny & Goossensen, Anne, 2007. "Do patients in hospitals benefit from single rooms? A literature review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 153-161, December.
- Glazer, Jacob & Glazer, Jacob & McGuire, Thomas G., 1993.
"Should physicians be permitted to 'balance bill' patients?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 239-258, October.
- Jacob Glazer & Thomas G. McGuire, 1990. "Should Physicians Be Permitted to 'Balance Bill' Patients," Papers 0005, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
More about this item
KeywordsInpatients Fees and charges Health policy Belgium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:92:y:2009:i:2-3:p:276-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.