Physician behavior under the medicare assignment option
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brigitte Dormont & Mathilde Péron, 2016.
"Does Health Insurance Encourage the Rise in Medical Prices? A Test on Balance Billing in France,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(9), pages 1073-1089, September.
- Brigitte Dormont & Mathilde Péron, 2015. "Does health insurance encourage the rise in medical prices? A test on balance billing in France," Post-Print hal-01518404, HAL.
- Brigitte Dormont & Mathilde Péron, 2016. "Does health insurance encourage the rise in medical prices? A test on balance billing in France," Post-Print hal-01340009, HAL.
- McKnight, Robin, 2007.
"Medicare balance billing restrictions: Impacts on physicians and beneficiaries,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 326-341, March.
- Robin McKnight, 2004. "Medicare Balance Billing Restrictions: Impacts on Physicians and Beneficiaries," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-13, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Gillis, Kurt D. & Lee, David W., 1997. "Medicare, access, and physicians' willingness to accept new Medicare patients," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 579-603.
- Dormont, B. & PÃ©ron, M., 2015. "Does health insurance encourage the rise in medical prices?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 15/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lecluyse, Ann & Van de Voorde, Carine & De Graeve, Diana & Schokkaert, Erik & Van Ourti, Tom, 2009. "Hospital supplements in Belgium: Price variation and regulation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 276-287, October.
- Mathias Kifmann & Florian Scheuer, 2011. "Balance billing: the patients' perspective," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2014.
"Do Physicians' Financial Incentives Affect Medical Treatment and Patient Health?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(4), pages 1320-1349, April.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2012. "Do Physicians' Financial Incentives Affect Medical Treatment and Patient Health?," Discussion Papers 11-017, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15235 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:1:y:1982:i:3:p:245-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.