International economics of resource productivity – Relevance, measurement, empirical trends, innovation, resource policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Klaus Rennings & Christian Rammer, 2009.
"Increasing Energy and Resource Efficiency through Innovation: An Explorative Analysis Using Innovation Survey Data,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 59(5), pages 442-459, December.
- Rennings, Klaus & Rammer, Christian, 2009. "Increasing energy and resource efficiency through innovation: an explorative analysis using innovation survey data," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David I. Stern & Cutler J. Cleveland, 2004. "Energy and Economic Growth," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0410, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2008. "Development and Growth in Mineral-Rich Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Aghion & Reinhilde Veugelers & David Hemous, 2009. "No Green Growth Without Innovation," Policy Briefs 353, Bruegel.
- Nicholas Stern, 2008. "The Economics of Climate Change," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 1-37, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Necoechea-Mondragón, Hugo & Pineda-Domínguez, Daniel & Pérez-Reveles, Luz & Soto-Flores, Rocío, 2017. "Critical factors for participation in global innovation networks. Empirical evidence from the Mexican nanotechnology sector," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 293-312.
- Florian Flachenecker, 2015. "Sustainability, Resource Efficiency and Competitiveness. An Assessment of Resource Efficiency Policies in the European Union," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 32, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Ramona CRUCERU & Cristina PARTAL, 2013. "Estimating Companies and Sectoral Sustainability in Resource Consumption," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 191-203, June.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10018-016-0180-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0370-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Venkatachalam ANBUMOZHI & Ponciano S. INTAL, Jr., 2015. "Can Thinking Green and Sustainability Be an Economic Opportunity for ASEAN?," Working Papers DP-2015-66, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Spencer, Thomas & Lucas, Chancel & Emmanuel, Guerin, 2012. "Exiting the crisis in the right direction: A sustainable and shared prosperity plan for Europe," MPRA Paper 38802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raimund Bleischwitz, 2012. "Towards a resource policy—unleashing productivity dynamics and balancing international distortions," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 24(2), pages 135-144, June.
- Rainer Walz & Wolfgang Eichhammer, 2012. "Benchmarking green innovation," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 24(2), pages 79-101, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:7:y:2010:i:2:p:227-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.