No Green Growth Without Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atkinson, Robert D. & Hackler, Darrene, 2010. "Economic Doctrines and Approaches to Climate Change Policy," MPRA Paper 29718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Dimitrova & Katarina Hollan & Daphne Laster & Andreas Reinstaller & Margit Schratzenstaller & Ewald Walterskirchen & Teresa Weiss, 2013. "Literature review on fundamental concepts and definitions, objectives and policy goals as well as instruments relevant for socio-ecological transition," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 40, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58885 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Le Bas & Nicolas Poussing, 2013.
"Firm voluntary measures for environmental changes, eco-innovations and CSR : Empirical analysis based on data surveys,"
1322, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Christian Le Bas & Nicolas Poussing, 2014. "Firm voluntary measures for environmental changes, eco-innovations and CSR : Empirical analysis based on data surveys," Working Papers halshs-00838005, HAL.
- LE BAS Christian & POUSSING Nicolas, 2013. "Firm voluntary measures for environmental changes, eco-innovations and CSR: Empirical analyses based on data surveys," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-25, LISER.
- Isabelle Nicolaï & Julien Pillot, 2017. "Promote and Support Eco-innovation," Post-Print hal-01715029, HAL.
- Ruester, Sophia & Schwenen, Sebastian & Finger, Matthias & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2014.
"A post-2020 EU energy technology policy: Revisiting the strategic energy technology plan,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 209-217.
- Sophia Ruester & Sebastian Schwenen & Matthias Finger, 2013. "A post-2020 EU energy technology policy: Revisiting the Strategic Energy Technology Plan," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/39, European University Institute.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:40225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bettina Bahn-Walkowiak & Raimund Bleischwitz & Martin Distelkamp & Mark Meyer, 2012. "Taxing construction minerals: a contribution to a resource-efficient Europe," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 25(1), pages 29-43, July.
- European Commission, 2011. "Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2011: tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability," Taxation Papers 28, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2012. "Which policy instruments to induce clean innovating?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1770-1778.
- Ziga Zarnic, 2010. "European Electricity Market Reforms: Any Signs of Efficiency Improvements?," LICOS Discussion Papers 26210, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Andreas Reinstaller & Peter Reschenhofer, 2015. "Path dependence in national systems of production and "self discovery" of environmental technologies in the EU 28 countries," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 106, WWWforEurope.
- Raimund Bleischwitz, 2012. "Towards a resource policy—unleashing productivity dynamics and balancing international distortions," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 24(2), pages 135-144, June.
- Grégoire Garsous, 2011. "On Clean Technology Diffusion Mechanisms," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Raimund Bleischwitz, 2010. "International economics of resource productivity – Relevance, measurement, empirical trends, innovation, resource policies," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 227-244, August.
- Bodas-Freitas, Isabel Maria & Dantas, Eva & Iizuka, Michiko, 2010. "The global institutional frameworks and the diffusion of renewable energy technologies in the BRICS countries," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Stefan Schleicher, 2015. "Deepening the scope of the “economic model”: Functionalities, structures, mechanisms, and institutions," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 24, WWWforEurope.
- Braun, Frauke G. & Hooper, Elizabeth & Wand, Robert & Zloczysti, Petra, 2011. "Holding a candle to innovation in concentrating solar power technologies: A study drawing on patent data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2441-2456, May.
- Dong-Hwan Kim & Jesse Campbell, 2015. "Development, Diversification, and Legitimacy: Emergence of the Committee-Based Administrative Model in South Korea," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 551-564, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polbrf:353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .