Spatial Regression Analysis vs. Kriging Methods for Spatial Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Florax, Raymond & Folmer, Henk, 1992. "Specification and estimation of spatial linear regression models : Monte Carlo evaluation of pre-test estimators," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 405-432, September.
- P Bodson & D Peeters, 1975.
"Estimation of the Coefficients of a Linear Regression in the Presence of Spatial Autocorrelation. An Application to a Belgian Labour-Demand Function,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 7(4), pages 455-472, June.
- P Bodson & D Peeters, 1975. "Estimation of the coefficients of a linear regression in the presence of spatial autocorrelation. An application to a Belgian labour-demand function," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(4), pages 455-472, April.
- Julie Gallo & Coro Chasco, 2008.
"Spatial analysis of urban growth in Spain, 1900–2001,"
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 59-80, February.
- Julie Le Gallo & Coro Chasco-Yrigoyen, 2006. "Spatial Analysis of Urban Growth in Spain (1900-2001)," ERSA conference papers ersa06p878, European Regional Science Association.
- Julie Le Gallo & Coro Chasco, 2008. "Spatial analysis of urban growth in Spain, 1900-2001," Post-Print hal-00485030, HAL.
- RenÃ© Van der Kruk, 2001. "Economic Impacts of Wetland Amenities A Spatial Econometric Analysis of the Housing Market," ERSA conference papers ersa01p76, European Regional Science Association.
- Montero Lorenzo, José María, 2004. "El precio medio del metro cuadrado de la vivienda libre: Una aproximación metodológica desde la perspectiva de la Geoestadística," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-18, Diciembre.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Case, Anne C. & Rosen, Harvey S. & Hines, James Jr., 1993. "Budget spillovers and fiscal policy interdependence : Evidence from the states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 285-307, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Amara & Mohamed Ayadi, 2011. "Local Employment Growth in the Coastal Area of Tunisia: A Dynamic Spatial Panel Approach," Working Papers 650, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jan 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsWeight matrix; Spatial correlation; Spatial econometrics; Econometric models; Autocorrelation; Kriging estimator; C10; C21; C40; E00;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:1:p:44-58:10.1007/s11294-008-9189-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.