An analysis of the pediatric vaccine supply shortage problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary D. Eppen & R. Kipp Martin, 1988. "Determining Safety Stock in the Presence of Stochastic Lead Time and Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(11), pages 1380-1390, November.
- Shmuel S. Oren & Shao Hong Wan, 1986. "Optimal Strategic Petroleum Reserve Policies: A Steady State Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(1), pages 14-29, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shane Hall & Edward Sewell & Sheldon Jacobson, 2008. "Maximizing the effectiveness of a pediatric vaccine formulary while prohibiting extraimmunization," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 339-352, December.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:1:p:174-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duijzer, L.E. & van Jaarsveld, W.L. & Dekker, R., 2017. "Literature Review - the vaccine supply chain," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-01, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsPediatric vaccines; Pediatric immunization; Vaccine stockpiles; Inventory; Stochastic models; Public health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:9:y:2006:i:4:p:371-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.