Optimizing nursing human resource planning in British Columbia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10729|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Turgut Aykin, 1996. "Optimal Shift Scheduling with Multiple Break Windows," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 591-602, April.
- Marshall Fisher & Kamalini Ramdas & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2001. "Ending Inventory Valuation in Multiperiod Production Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 679-692, May.
- John O. McClain & Joseph Thomas, 1977. "Horizon Effects in Aggregate Production Planning with Seasonal Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(7), pages 728-736, March.
- Warren Balinsky & Arnold Reisman, 1972. "Some Manpower Planning Models Based on Levels of Educational Attainment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(12), pages 691-705, August.
- Giovanni Felici & Claudio Gentile, 2004. "A Polyhedral Approach for the Staff Rostering Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 381-393, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:12:y:2009:i:2:p:119-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.