Optimizing nursing human resource planning in British Columbia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Turgut Aykin, 1996. "Optimal Shift Scheduling with Multiple Break Windows," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 591-602, April.
- Marshall Fisher & Kamalini Ramdas & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2001. "Ending Inventory Valuation in Multiperiod Production Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 679-692, May.
- John O. McClain & Joseph Thomas, 1977. "Horizon Effects in Aggregate Production Planning with Seasonal Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(7), pages 728-736, March.
- Warren Balinsky & Arnold Reisman, 1972. "Some Manpower Planning Models Based on Levels of Educational Attainment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(12), pages 691-705, August.
- Giovanni Felici & Claudio Gentile, 2004. "A Polyhedral Approach for the Staff Rostering Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 381-393, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mylene Lagarde & John Cairns, 2012. "Modelling human resources policies with Markov models: an illustration with the South African nursing labour market," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 270-282, September.
- Brailsford, Sally & Vissers, Jan, 2011. "OR in healthcare: A European perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 223-234, July.
- Tomblin Murphy, Gail & Birch, Stephen & MacKenzie, Adrian & Alder, Rob & Lethbridge, Lynn & Little, Lisa, 2012. "Eliminating the shortage of registered nurses in Canada: An exercise in applied needs-based planning," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 192-202.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:21:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9379-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Kortbeek, N. & Braaksma, A. & Burger, C.A.J. & Bakker, P.J.M. & Boucherie, R.J., 2015. "Flexible nurse staffing based on hourly bed census predictions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 167-180.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth workforce planning; Human resource planning; Optimization; Linear programming; Manpower; Training; Attrition; Capacity planning; Promotion rules; Learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:12:y:2009:i:2:p:119-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.