Determinants of the choice of health care provider in Nigeria
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10729|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bolduc, Denis & Lacroix, Guy & Muller, Christophe, 1996.
"The choice of medical providers in rural Benin: A comparison of discrete choice models,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 477-498, August.
- BOLDUC, Denis & LACROIX, Guy & MULLER, Christophe, 1994. "The Choice of Medical Providers in Rural Bénin: a Comparison of Discrete Choice Model," Cahiers de recherche 9411, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Mwabu, Germano M. & Mwangi, Wilfred M., 1986. "Health care financing in Kenya: A simulation of welfare effects of user fees," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 763-767, January.
- Lavy, Victor & Quigley, John M., 1991.
"Willingness to Pay for the Quality and Intensity of Medical Care: Evidence from Low Income Households in Ghana,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt4p02g6nq, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Lavy, Victor & Quigley, John M., 1991. "Willingness to Pay For the Quality and Intensity of Medical Care: Evidence from Low Income Households in Ghana," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt8237c6g3, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Victor Lavy and John M. Quigley., 1991. "Willingness to Pay for the Quality and Intensity of Medical Care: Evidence from Low Income Households in Ghana," Economics Working Papers 91-178, University of California at Berkeley.
- Germano Mwabu & Martha Ainsworth & Andrew Nyamete, 1993. "Quality of Medical Care and Choice of Medical Treatment in Kenya: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(4), pages 838-862.
- Paul J. Gertler & Luis Locay & Warren C. Sanderson, 1987.
"Are User Fees Regressive? The Welfare Implications of Health Care Financing Proposals in Peru,"
NBER Working Papers
2299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gertler, Paul & Locay, Luis & Sanderson, Warren, 1987. "Are user fees regressive? : The welfare implications of health care financing proposals in Peru," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 67-88.
- Gertler, P. & Van Der Gaag, J., 1988. "Measuring The Willingness To Pay For Social Services In Developing Countries," Papers 45, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Dor, Avi & Gertler, Paul & van der Gaag, Jacques, 1987. "Non-price rationing and the choice of medical care providers in rural Cote d'Ivoire," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 291-304, December.
- Chernichovsky, Dov & Meesook, Oey Astra, 1986. "Utilization of health services in Indonesia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 611-620, January.
- Gertler, Paul & Glewwe, Paul, 1990. "The willingness to pay for education in developing countries : Evidence from rural Peru," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 251-275, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:11:y:2008:i:3:p:215-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.