Willingness to Pay for the Quality and Intensity of Medical Care: Evidence from Low Income Households in Ghana
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lavy, Victor & Quigley, John M., 1991. "Willingness to Pay For the Quality and Intensity of Medical Care: Evidence from Low Income Households in Ghana," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt8237c6g3, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Lavy, Victor & Quigley, John M., 1991. "Willingness to Pay for the Quality and Intensity of Medical Care: Evidence from Low Income Households in Ghana," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4p02g6nq, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2004. "The Utilization of Curative Health Care in Mozambique: Does Income Matter?," Development and Comp Systems 0409057, EconWPA.
- Lloyd Amaghionyeodiwe, 2008. "Determinants of the choice of health care provider in Nigeria," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 215-227, September.
- Lindelow, Magnus, 2002. "Health care demand in rural Mozambique," FCND discussion papers 126, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & DEC, 1994. "Human and physical infrastructure : public investment and pricing policies in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1281, The World Bank.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health services: does quality matter?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2004. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health," Development and Comp Systems 0409058, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucb:calbwp:91-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .