The political economy of user fees with targeting: Developing equitable health financing policy
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 7 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home|
- Gilson, Lucy & Mills, Anne, 1995. "Health sector reforms in sub-Saharan Africa: lessons of the last 10 years," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 215-243.
- Flores, Gabriela & Ir, Por & Men, Chean R. & O’Donnell, Owen & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2013.
"Financial protection of patients through compensation of providers: The impact of Health Equity Funds in Cambodia,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1180-1193.
- Gabriela Flores & Por Ir & Chean R. Men & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2011. "Financial Protection of Patients through Compensation of Providers: The Impact of Health Equity Funds in Cambodia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-169/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gilson, Lucy & Kalyalya, Denny & Kuchler, Felix & Lake, Sally & Oranga, Hezron & Ouendo, Marius, 2001. "Strategies for promoting equity: experience with community financing in three African countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 37-67, October.
- Habtom, GebreMichael Kibreab & Ruys, Pieter, 2007. "The choice of a health care provider in Eritrea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 202-217, January.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:375955 is not listed on IDEAS
- McIntyre, Diane & Thiede, Michael & Dahlgren, Göran & Whitehead, Margaret, 2006. "What are the economic consequences for households of illness and of paying for health care in low- and middle-income country contexts?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 858-865, February.
- LÃ©pine, A. & Lagarde, M. & Le Nestour, A., 2015. "Free primary care in Zambia: an impact evaluation using a pooled synthetic control method," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 15/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Miloud Kaddar & Friedeger Stierle & Bergis Schmidt-Ehry & Anastase Tchicaya, 2000. "L'accès des indigents aux soins de santé en Afrique subsaharienne," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(164), pages 903-925.
- Onwujekwe, Obinna & Uzochukwu, Benjamin, 2005. "Socio-economic and geographic differentials in costs and payment strategies for primary healthcare services in Southeast Nigeria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 383-397, March.
- Masiye, Felix & Chitah, Bona M. & McIntyre, Diane, 2010. "From targeted exemptions to user fee abolition in health care: Experience from rural Zambia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 743-750, August.
- Ridde, Valéry & Yaogo, Maurice & Kafando, Yamba & Kadio, Kadidiatou & Ouedraogo, Moctar & Bicaba, Abel & Haddad, Slim, 2011. "Targeting the worst-off for free health care: A process evaluation in Burkina Faso," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 333-342, November.
- Pavlova, Milena & Groot, Wim & van Merode, Godefridus, 2002. "Public attitudes towards patient payments in Bulgarian public health care sector: results of a household survey," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Bedi, A.S. & Kimalu, P. & Kimenyi, M.S. & Manda, D.K. & Mwabu, G. & Nafula, N., 2003. "User charges and utilisation of health services in Kenya," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19140, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Dyna Arhin-Tenkorang, 2001. "Mobilizing Resources for Health: The Case for User Fees Revisited," CID Working Papers 81, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Leighton, Charlotte, 1996. "Strategies for Achieving Health Financing Reform in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1511-1525, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:7:y:1995:i:3:p:369-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed