The Valuation of Structured Products: Empirical Findings for the Swiss Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Eli M. Remolona & Stephen R. King, 1987. "The pricing and hedging of market index deposits," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 9-20.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Entrop, Oliver & Scholz, Hendrik & Wilkens, Marco, 2009. "The price-setting behavior of banks: An analysis of open-end leverage certificates on the German market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 874-882, May.
- Margaria Abreu & Victor Mendes, 2017. "The Investor in Structured Retail Products: Marketing Driven or Gambling Oriented?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/19, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Schertler, Andrea, 2016. "Pricing effects when competitors arrive: The case of discount certificates in Germany," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 84-99.
- Martin Wallmeier, 2011. "Beyond payoff diagrams: how to present risk and return characteristics of structured products," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 25(3), pages 313-338, September.
- Baule, Rainer, 2011. "The order flow of discount certificates and issuer pricing behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 3120-3133, November.
- Rossetto, Silvia & Bommel, Jos van, 2009. "Endless leverage certificates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1543-1553, August.
- Baller, Stefanie & Entrop, Oliver & McKenzie, Michael & Wilkens, Marco, 2016. "Market makers’ optimal price-setting policy for exchange-traded certificates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 206-226.
- repec:bap:journl:170306 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Mendes & Margarida Abreu, 2014. "The Investor in Structured Retail Products: Marketing Driven or Gambling Oriented?," EcoMod2014 6621, EcoMod.
- Margarida Abreu & Victor Mendes, 2017. "The Investor in Structured Retail Products: Marketing Driven or Gambling Oriented?," Working Papers REM 2017/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Thorsten Hens & Marc Oliver Rieger, 2014. "Can utility optimization explain the demand for structured investment products?," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 673-681, April.
- Arnold, Marc & Schuette, Dustin & Wagner, Alexander, 2014. "Neglected Risk: Evidence from Structured Product Counterparty Exposure," Working Papers on Finance 1406, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Apr 2016.
- Sabrina Orsi Kittani & Afonso De Campos Pinto, 2014. "Produtos Estruturados No Mercadobrasileiro: Uma Análise Sobre A Sua Valorização Entre 2006 E 2011," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 135, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:exl:25engi:v:28:y:2017:i:3:p:262-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ammann, Manuel & Arnold, Marc & Straumann, Simon, 2017. "Illuminating the Dark Side of Financial Innovation: The Role of Investor Information," Working Papers on Finance 1704, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
Keywordsstructured products; implied volatility; valuation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:fmktpm:v:19:y:2005:i:4:p:361-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .