The Valuation of Structured Products: Empirical Findings for the Swiss Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Eli M. Remolona & Stephen R. King, 1987. "The pricing and hedging of market index deposits," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 9-20.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Entrop, Oliver & Scholz, Hendrik & Wilkens, Marco, 2009. "The price-setting behavior of banks: An analysis of open-end leverage certificates on the German market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 874-882, May.
- Margaria Abreu & Victor Mendes, 2017. "The Investor in Structured Retail Products: Marketing Driven or Gambling Oriented?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/19, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Schertler, Andrea, 2016. "Pricing effects when competitors arrive: The case of discount certificates in Germany," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 84-99.
- Martin Wallmeier, 2011. "Beyond payoff diagrams: how to present risk and return characteristics of structured products," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 25(3), pages 313-338, September.
- Baule, Rainer, 2011. "The order flow of discount certificates and issuer pricing behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 3120-3133, November.
- Rossetto, Silvia & Bommel, Jos van, 2009. "Endless leverage certificates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1543-1553, August.
- Baller, Stefanie & Entrop, Oliver & McKenzie, Michael & Wilkens, Marco, 2016. "Market makers’ optimal price-setting policy for exchange-traded certificates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 206-226.
- repec:bap:journl:170306 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Mendes & Margarida Abreu, 2014. "The Investor in Structured Retail Products: Marketing Driven or Gambling Oriented?," EcoMod2014 6621, EcoMod.
- Margarida Abreu & Victor Mendes, 2017. "The Investor in Structured Retail Products: Marketing Driven or Gambling Oriented?," Working Papers REM 2017/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Thorsten Hens & Marc Oliver Rieger, 2014. "Can utility optimization explain the demand for structured investment products?," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 673-681, April.
- Arnold, Marc & Schuette, Dustin & Wagner, Alexander, 2014. "Neglected Risk: Evidence from Structured Product Counterparty Exposure," Working Papers on Finance 1406, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Apr 2016.
- Sabrina Orsi Kittani & Afonso De Campos Pinto, 2014. "Produtos Estruturados No Mercadobrasileiro: Uma Análise Sobre A Sua Valorização Entre 2006 E 2011," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 135, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:exl:25engi:v:28:y:2017:i:3:p:262-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ammann, Manuel & Arnold, Marc & Straumann, Simon, 2017. "Illuminating the Dark Side of Financial Innovation: The Role of Investor Information," Working Papers on Finance 1704, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
Keywordsstructured products; implied volatility; valuation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:fmktpm:v:19:y:2005:i:4:p:361-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.