Endless leverage certificates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Howard Wei-Hong & Pinder, Sean M., 2000. "The value of liquidity: Evidence from the derivatives market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 483-503, July.
- Andreas Grünbichler & Hanspeter Wohlwend, 2005. "The Valuation of Structured Products: Empirical Findings for the Swiss Market," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 19(4), pages 361-380, December.
- Stephen A. Ross, 1989.
"Institutional Markets, Financial Marketing, and Financial Innovation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 541-556, July.
- Ross, Stephen A, 1989. " Institutional Markets, Financial Marketing, and Financial Innovation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 541-556, July.
- Stoimenov, Pavel A. & Wilkens, Sascha, 2005. "Are structured products 'fairly' priced? An analysis of the German market for equity-linked instruments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2971-2993, December.
- Entrop, Oliver & Scholz, Hendrik & Wilkens, Marco, 2009. "The price-setting behavior of banks: An analysis of open-end leverage certificates on the German market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 874-882, May.
- Mark Grinblatt & Francis A. Longstaff, 2000. "Financial Innovation and the Role of Derivative Securities: An Empirical Analysis of the Treasury STRIPS Program," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1415-1436, June.
- Benet, Bruce A. & Giannetti, Antoine & Pissaris, Seema, 2006. "Gains from structured product markets: The case of reverse-exchangeable securities (RES)," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 111-132, January.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1995. "The impact of default risk on the prices of options and other derivative securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 299-322, May.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre, 1994. "Insider and Liquidity Trading in Stock and Options Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(4), pages 743-780.
- Douglas Gale, 1992. "Standard Securities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 731-755.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:3:p:7-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baller, Stefanie & Entrop, Oliver & Schober, Alexander & Wilkens, Marco, 2017. "What drives performance in the speculative market of short-term exchange-traded retail products?," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe B-26-17, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- H. Fink & S. Geissel & J. Sass & F. T. Seifried, 2019. "Implied risk aversion: an alternative rating system for retail structured products," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 357-387, October.
- Martina Bobrikova & Monika Harcarikova, 2017. "Financial Engineering With Options and Its Implementation for Issuing of New Financial Innovations," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 13(3), pages 7-18.
- Baller, Stefanie, 2017. "Risk taking in the market of speculative exchange-traded retail products: Do socio-economic factors matter?," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe B-27-17, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Vincent Soltes & Monika Timkova & Veronika Gicova, 2019. "New Modifications of Express Certificates on Two Assets," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 15(4), pages 113-129.
- Baller, Stefanie & Entrop, Oliver & McKenzie, Michael & Wilkens, Marco, 2016. "Market makers’ optimal price-setting policy for exchange-traded certificates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 206-226.
- Marija Corluka & Edwin O. Fischer, 2014.
"Forensic Finance: Market Abuse and Price Manipulation in Security Markets on the Trail,"
The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 6(2), pages 047-067, December.
- Marija Corluka & Edwin O. Fischer, 2012. "Forensic Finance: Market Abuse and Price Manipulation in Security Markets on the Trail," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2012-04, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Ally Quan Zhang & Matthias Thul, 2017. "How much is the gap?—Efficient jump risk-adjusted valuation of leveraged certificates," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 1387-1401, September.
- Bobriková Martina & Harčariková Monika, 2015. "Reverse Bonus Certificate Design and Valuation Using Pricing by Duplication Methods," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 62(3), pages 277-289, November.
- Herrera, Helios & Schroth, Enrique, 2011. "Advantageous innovation and imitation in the underwriting market for corporate securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1097-1113, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial innovation Financial derivatives Structured products;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:33:y:2009:i:8:p:1543-1553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.