Gains from structured product markets: The case of reverse-exchangeable securities (RES)
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Cao, Charles & Chen, Zhiwu, 2000.
"Pricing and hedging long-term options,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 277-318.
- Chidambaran, N. K. & Fernando, Chitru S. & Spindt, Paul A., 2001. "Credit enhancement through financial engineering: Freeport McMoRan's gold-denominated depositary shares," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 487-528, May.
- Kenneth A. Froot & David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 1990.
"LDC Debt: Forgiveness, Indexation, and Investment Incentives,"
NBER Working Papers
2541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Scharfstein, David S & Stein, Jeremy C, 1989. " LDC Debt: Forgiveness, Indexation, and Investment Incentives," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1335-50, December.
- Robert C. Merton, 1973. "Theory of Rational Option Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 141-183, Spring.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:30:y:2006:i:1:p:111-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.