Understanding the Positive Announcement Effects of Private Equity Placements: New Insights from Hong Kong Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Xueping Wu & Zheng Wang & Jun Yao, 2005. "Understanding the Positive Announcement Effects of Private Equity Placements: New Insights from Hong Kong Data," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 9(3), pages 385-414.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Xueping & Wang, Zheng, 2005. "Equity financing in a Myers-Majluf framework with private benefits of control," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 915-945, October.
- Armo Gomes & Walter Novaes, 2001. "Sharing of Control as a Corporate Governance Mechanism," Penn CARESS Working Papers 3756d78204ca49d92aaf1c17c, Penn Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sazali Abidin & Krishna Reddy & Liehui Chen, 2012. "Determinants of ownership structure and performance of seasoned equity offerings: Evidence from Chinese stock markets," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 304-331, September.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2004.
"The choice of seasoned-equity selling mechanism: Theory and evidence,"
2004/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2005. "The Choice of Seasoned-Equity Selling Mechanism: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Linda H. & Dyl, Edward A. & Jiang, George J. & Juneja, Januj A., 2015. "Risk, illiquidity or marketability: What matters for the discounts on private equity placements?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 41-50.
- Wu, Xueping & Au Yeung, Chau Kin, 2012. "Firm growth type and capital structure persistence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3427-3443.
- B. Espen Eckbo, 2008. "Equity Issues and the Disappearing Rights Offer Phenomenon," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 20(4), pages 72-85.
- Lee, Chin-Chong & Poon, Wai-Ching & Sinnakkannu, Jothee, 2014. "Why are rights offers in Hong Kong so different?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 176-197.
- Jongha Lim & Michael W. Schwert & Michael S. Weisbach, 2017. "The Economics of PIPEs," NBER Working Papers 23967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:eurfin:v:9:y:2005:i:3:p:385-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.