Weitzman Revisited: Emission Standards Versus Taxes with Uncertain Abatement Costs and Market Power of Polluting Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fishelson, Gideon, 1976. "Emission control policies under uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 189-197, October.
- Barnett, A H, 1980. "The Pigouvian Tax Rule under Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1037-1041, December.
- Requate, Till, 2005. "Environmental Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey," Economics Working Papers 2005-12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Adar, Zvi & Griffin, James M., 1976. "Uncertainty and the choice of pollution control instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 178-188, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:regeco:v:52:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11149-017-9331-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:resene:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:36-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:clg:wpaper:2015-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shreekar Pradhan & J. Scott Holladay & Mohammed Mohsin & Shreekar Pradhan, 2015. "Environmental Policy Instruments and Uncertainties Under Free Trade and Capital Mobility," EcoMod2015 8102, EcoMod.
- Clemens Heuson & Wolfgang Peters & Reimund Schwarze & Anna-Katharina Topp, 2015.
"Investment and Adaptation as Commitment Devices in Climate Politics,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(4), pages 769-790, December.
- Heuson, Clemens & Peters, Wolfgang & Schwarze, Reimund & Topp, Anna-Katharina, 2013. "Investment and adaptation as commitment devices in climate politics," UFZ Discussion Papers 13/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Clemens Heuson & Wolfgang Peters & Reimund Schwarze & Anna-Katharina Topp, 2013. "Investment and Adaptation as Commitment Devices in Climate Politics," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 011, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Daiken Mori, 2015. "Determination of efficient environmental policy instruments under uncertainty with the dominant firm model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2637-2644.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal diseconomies of pollution; Cournot oligopoly; Cost uncertainty; D89; L13; Q58;
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:47:y:2010:i:3:p:349-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .