Measuring the Benefits of Neighbourhood Park Amenities: Application and Comparison of Spatial Hedonic Approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 1992. "Valuing localized externalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Leggett, Christopher G. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 2000. "Evidence of the Effects of Water Quality on Residential Land Prices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 121-144, March.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Basu, Sabyasachi & Thibodeau, Thomas G, 1998. "Analysis of Spatial Autocorrelation in House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 61-85, July.
- Elena G. Irwin, 2002. "The Effects of Open Space on Residential Property Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(4), pages 465-480.
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 1995. "On the Price of Land and the Value of Amenities," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(246), pages 247-267, May.
- Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Wainger, Lisa A. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1997. "Spatial landscape indices in a hedonic framework: an ecological economics analysis using GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 251-264, December.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Poulos, Christine & Kim, Hyun, 2002. "Treating open space as an urban amenity," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 107-129, February.
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003.
"Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998. "Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Acharya, Gayatri & Bennett, Lynne Lewis, 2001. "Valuing Open Space and Land-Use Patterns in Urban Watersheds," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2-3), pages 221-237, March-May.
- Tyrvainen, Liisa & Miettinen, Antti, 2000. "Property Prices and Urban Forest Amenities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 205-223, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenjie Wu, 2012. "Spatial Variations in Amenity Values: New Evidence from Beijing, China," SERC Discussion Papers 0113, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Ozhegov, Evgeniy & Kosolapov, Nikita & Pozolotina, Iuliia, 2017. "On dependence between housing value and school characteristics," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 47, pages 28-48.
- Kilgarriff, Paul & Charlton, Martin & Foley, Ronan & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2019. "The impact of housing consumption value on the spatial distribution of welfare," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 118-130.
- Qin Fan & J. Andrew Hansz & Xiaoming Yang, 2016. "The Pricing Effects of Open Space Amenities," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 244-271, April.
- Pauline Laille & Marianne Lefebvre & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2020. "Individual preferences regarding pesticide-free management of green-spaces: a discret choice experiment with French citizens," Working Papers hal-02867639, HAL.
- Kathrine Lausted Veie & Toke Emil Panduro, 2013. "An alternative to the standard spatial econometric approaches in hedonic house price models," IFRO Working Paper 2013/18, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Anping Chen & Marlon Boarnet & Mark Partridge & Wenjie Wu & Guanpeng Dong, 2014. "Valuing The “Green” Amenities In A Spatial Context," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 569-585, September.
- Wu, Wenjie, 2012. "Spatial variations in amenity values: new evidence from Beijing, China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58536, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jorge Chica-Olmo & Rafael Cano-Guervos & Mario Chica-Rivas, 2019. "Estimation of Housing Price Variations Using Spatio-Temporal Data," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-1, March.
- Marianne Lefebvre & Masha Maslianskaia Pautrel & Pauline Laille, 2018. "Public preferences for pesticide-free urban green spaces: a socio-economic survey [Acceptation du "Zéro-pesticides" dans les espaces publics : Étude socio-économique]," Working Papers hal-02519184, HAL.
- Radosław Trojanek, 2016. "The impact of green areas on dwelling prices: the case of Poznań city," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 4(2), pages 27-35.
- Marianne Lefebvre & Pauline Laille & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2020. "Individual preferences regarding pesticide-free management of green-spaces: a discret choice experiment with French citizens," Working Papers 2020.02, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Cao, Y. & Swallow, B. & Qiu, F., 2018. "Does Municipal Development Policy Affect Property Values: A Quasi-Experimental Hedonic Model Approach in Alberta, Canada," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277044, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chin-Shyong Su & Tser-Yieth Chen & Hsueh-Ling Wu, 2017. "Housing Price Differences Under the Development of New Towns: Using Taiwan as an Example," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(9), pages 869-881, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic approach; Kriging; Spatial autocorrelation; Spatial regression models; Urban parks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:45:y:2010:i:3:p:429-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.