The Optimal Timing of Adoption of a Green Technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William A. & Taylor, M. Scott, 2005.
"Economic Growth and the Environment: A Review of Theory and Empirics,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 28, pages 1749-1821
- William A. Brock & M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "Economic Growth and the Environment: A Review of Theory and Empirics," NBER Working Papers 10854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parente Stephen L., 1994. "Technology Adoption, Learning-by-Doing, and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 346-369, August.
- Elbasha, Elamin H. & Roe, Terry L., 1996.
"On Endogenous Growth: The Implications of Environmental Externalities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 240-268, September.
- Elbasha, Elamin H. & Roe, Terry L., 1995. "On Endogenous Growth: The Implications of Environmental Externalities," Bulletins 7493, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Reis, Ana Balcao, 2001. "Endogenous Growth and the Possibility of Eliminating Pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 360-373, November.
- Romer, Paul, 1994.
"New goods, old theory, and the welfare costs of trade restrictions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-38, February.
- Paul M. Romer, 1993. "New Goods, Old Theory, and the Welfare Costs of Trade Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 4452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Brock & M. Taylor, 2010. "The Green Solow model," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 127-153, June.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Boyan Jovanovic, 2001. "Accounting for Growth," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 179-224 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Scott Taylor & William A. Brock, "undated".
"The Kindergarten Rule of Sustainable Growth,"
2014-70, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 29 Sep 2014.
- W.A. Brock & M. Scott Taylor, 2003. "The Kindergarten Rule of Sustainable Growth," Public Economics 0303005, EconWPA.
- Brock,W.A. & Taylor,M.S., 2003. "The kindergarten rule of sustainable growth," Working papers 8, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- William A. Brock & M. Scott Taylor, 2003. "The Kindergarten Rule of Sustainable Growth," NBER Working Papers 9597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lans Bovenberg, A. & Smulders, Sjak, 1995.
"Environmental quality and pollution-augmenting technological change in a two-sector endogenous growth model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 369-391, July.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Smulders, J.A., 1995. "Environmental quality and pollution-augmenting technological change in a two-sector endogenous growth model," Other publications TiSEM 6784bb12-71fb-45a5-bf7e-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Aubhik Khan & B. Ravikumar, 2002.
"Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 489-502, April.
- Khan, A. & Ravikumar, B., 1997. "Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 97-12, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Aubhik Khan & B. Ravikumar, 2000. "Costly technology adoption and capital accumulation," Working Papers 00-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Aubhik Khan & B. Ravikumar, 1998. "Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation," Development and Comp Systems 9802001, EconWPA.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1998. "Are There Limits to Growth?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Khan, Beethika, 2003. "Adoption of New Technology," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3wg4p528, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Balvers, Ronald J. & H. Bergstrand, Jeffrey, 1997. "Equilibrium real exchange rates: closed-form theoretical solutions and some empirical evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 345-366, June.
- Philippe Michel & Gilles Rotillon, 1995. "Disutility of pollution and endogenous growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(3), pages 279-300, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santiago J. Rubio, Jose L. Garcia and Jose L. Hueso, 2009.
"Neoclassical Growth, Environment and Technological Change: The Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- S.J. Rubio & J.R. García & J.L. Hueso, 2009. "Neoclassical Growth, Environment and Technological Change: The Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers 2009.125, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lucas Bretschger & Sjak Smulders, 2007. "Sustainable Resource Use and Economic Dynamics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika, 2010. "Exhaustible Resources, Technology Choice and Industrialization of Developing Countries," Working Paper Series 844, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscost of adoption; growth; optimal timing of adoption; pollution; technology adoption; 033; 040; Q20;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:36:y:2007:i:1:p:35-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.