Exhaustible Resources, Technology Choice and Industrialization of Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Cunha-e-Sá & Ana Reis, 2007. "The Optimal Timing of Adoption of a Green Technology," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 35-55, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neustroev, Dmitry, 2013. "The Uzawa-Lucas Growth Model with Natural Resources," MPRA Paper 52937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsExhaustible resources; Technological change;
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-08-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-08-21 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2010-08-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-21 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .