Report NEP-AGR-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010. "Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues," MPRA Paper 24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James, Harvey S., Jr. & Hendrickson, Mary K., 2009. "Are Farmers of the Middle Distinctively “Good Stewards?” Evidence from the Missouri Farm Poll, 2006," Working Papers 92623, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Hichaambwa, Munguzwe & Tschirley, David L., 2010. "Why are Fresh Produce Prices So Unstable in Lusaka? Insights for Policy and Investment Priorities," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 93009, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Sommer, Rolf & Djanibekov, Nodir & Salaev, Omonbek, 2010. "Optimization of land and resource use at farm-aggregated level in the Aral Sea Basin of Uzbekistan with the integrated model FLEOM – model description and first application," Discussion Papers 92546, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Tschirley, David L. & Flores, Luis & Mather, David, 2010. "Agricultural and Food Security Policy Analysis in Central America: Assessing Local Institutional Capacity, Data Availability, and Outcomes," Food Security International Development Working Papers 93029, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2010. "Distributional Effects of CAP Subsidies: Micro Evidence from the EU," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Boniface, Bonaventure & Gyau, Amos & Stringer, Randy, 2009. "Relationship quality as the predictor of long term relationship in the Malaysian dairy industry," MPRA Paper 24420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avner Offer & Rachel Pechey & Stanley Ulijaszek, 2010. "Obesity under affluence varies by welfare regimes: the effect of fast food, insecurity, and inequality," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _082, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Taylor, Richard D. & Koo, Won W., 2010. "Impacts of Greenhouse Gas Emission Regulations on the U.S. Sugar Industry," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 93027, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Item repec:ags:nddaae:93025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Parthapratim Pal & Deepika Wadhwa, 2010. "An Analysis of the Special Safeguard Mechanisms in the Doha Round of Negotiations A Proposed Price-trigger-based Safeguard Mechanism," Working Papers id:2758, eSocialSciences.
- Abraham Koshy & . Abhishek, 2010. "Quality Perceptions of Private Label Brands Conceptual Framework and Agenda for Research," Working Papers id:2756, eSocialSciences.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "The Survival of a Forest-dependent Species and the Economics of Intensity of Logging: A Note," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 92773, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2010. "Capital Services in U.S. Agriculture: Concepts, Comparisons, and the Treatment of Interest Rates," Staff Papers 92801, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Etienne BILLETTE de VILLEMEUR & Justin Leroux, 2010. "Sharing the Cost of Global Warming," Cahiers de recherche 10-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Core Issues in the Economics of Biodiversity Conservation," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 92772, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Franck Lecocq & Sylvain Caurla & Philippe Delacote & Ahmed Barkaoui & Alexandre Sauquet, 2010. "Retributing forest carbon vs. stimulating fuelwood demand insights from the French forest sector model," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2010-02, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika, 2010. "Exhaustible Resources, Technology Choice and Industrialization of Developing Countries," Working Paper Series 844, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.