Why are Fresh Produce Prices So Unstable in Lusaka? Insights for Policy and Investment Priorities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Bruce Traill, 2006. "The Rapid Rise of Supermarkets?," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 24(2), pages 163-174, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hichaambwa, Munguzwe & Chamberlin, Jordan & Sitko, Nicholas J, 2015. "Determinants and welfare effects of smallholder participation in horticultural markets in Zambia," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(4), December.
More about this item
KeywordsProduce; Zambia; Africa; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-08-21 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-08-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcpb:93009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .