Contact information of University of the Philippines Mindanao
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:phbanw. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://or.upmin.edu.ph/OJS/index.php/banwa .
2009, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 1-11 Lettuce Supply Chains and Marketing Margins in Benguet, Philippines
by Fang-asan, Maria Luz D. & Dagupen, Marie Klondy T. & Digal, Larry N.
- 1-11 Improving Postharvest Cabbage (Brassica oleracea L. var. capitata) Quality Using Alum and Newspaper Wrap
by Bayogan, Emma Ruth V. & Jimenez, Erlinda F. & Boteng, Joe D. & Bautista, Ofelia K. & Macario, Carmelita B.
- 1-12 Consumer Behavior Towards Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) Tea in Benguet Province, Northern Philippines
by Dagupen, Marie Klondy T. & Januszewska, Renata & Lino, Lorna L. & Tagarino, Darlyn & Viaene, Jacques & Arguelles, Roberto & Bautista, Reynaldo
- 1-12 The Introduction of Fair Trade in Poland: Opportunities and Challenges
by Boenning, Kinga
- 1-18 Consumers’ Perceptions on Food Safety of Vegetables in Davao City, Philippines
by Aban, Marjie L. & Concepcion, Sylvia B. & Montiflor, Marilou O.
- 1-33 The Changing Landscape of the Philippine Retail Food Industry
by Romo, Glory Dee & Digal, Larry N.
2009, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-8 Competitiveness of Banana Chipping Agroindustry in Lumajang Regency, Indonesia
by Yuniarti & Santoso, Pudji & Prahardini, Paulina Evy R.
- 1-10 Participatory Agricultural Chain Assessment (PACA): An Approach to Sustainable Agricultural Chain Development (SACD)—Th e Case of VECO Indonesia
by Manalili, Nerlita M.
- 1-10 Assisting Vietnamese Mango Farmers to Capture Greater Benefits through Improved Supply Chain Management
by Nissen, Robert J. & George, Alan P. & Price, Samuel & Nguyen, Duc D. & Tran, Doan N.T. & Nguyen, Chau M. & Ta, Tam M. & Doan, Tien H. & Rankin, Marlo K. & Russell, Iean W.
- 1-11 Review of the Financial Environment for Agricultural Producers in Armenia
by Kasarjyan, Milada
- 1-13 EDITORIAL: Supply Chain Management: Concepts and Application within the Transitional Economies
by Batt, Peter J.
- 1-13 Factors Affecting Supply Chain Management in Agribusiness: A Review of Key Concepts
by Chojar, Anil K.
- 1-16 Linking Smallholder Rural Producers to High-Value Markets: The Role of Technical Assistance and Credit
by Digal, Larry N.
2008, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 1-9 EDITORIAL: Integrating Smallholder Producers into Institutional Markets through Collaborative Marketing Groups
by Batt, Peter J.
- 1-11 The Importance of Forming and Funding Collaborative Marketing Groups for the Survival of Smallholder Farmers in Asia
by George, Alan P. & Broadley, Roger H. & Nissen, Robert J.
- 1-12 Are Farmers in the Transitional Economies Likely to Benefit from Forming Collaborative Marketing Groups?
by Murray-Prior, Roy B.
- 1-12 Linking Smallholder Farmers to Commercial Sector Activities: The Case of Eastern Africa with Special Attention to Niche Commodities
by Van Damme, Patrick
- 1-12 Mission Impossible: Vertical Collaboration in Ukraine
by Gagalyuk, Taras & Hanf, John
- 1-16 Cluster Farms in Mindanao: Are Smallholder Farmers’ Expectations Being Fulfilled?
by Montiflor, Marilou O. & Batt, Peter J. & Murray-Prior, Roy B.
- 1-17 Innovation in Business Models and Chainwide Learning for Market Inclusion of Smallholder Producers
by Proctor, Felicity J. & Vorley, Bill
- 1-25 Commodity Associations and Their Potential Role in Supply Chain Development
by Shepherd, Andrew W. & Cadilhon, Jean-Joseph