Bid Design Effects in Multiple Bounded Discrete Choice Contingent Valuation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bethany Cooper & Michael Burton & Lin Crase, 2019. "Willingness to Pay to Avoid Water Restrictions in Australia Under a Changing Climate," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 72(3), pages 823-847, March.
- Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin & Burton, Michael P., 2010. "Urban Water Restrictions: Attitudes and Avoidance," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 58892, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Göran Bostedt & Göran Ericsson & Jonas Kindberg, 2008. "Contingent values as implicit contracts: estimating minimum legal willingness to pay for conservation of large carnivores in Sweden," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 189-198, February.
- Simon Chege Kimenju & Hugo De Groote, 2008.
"Consumer willingness to pay for genetically modified food in Kenya,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 35-46, January.
- Kimenju, Simon Chege & De Groote, Hugo, 2005. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Genetically Modified Foods in Kenya," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24504, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Broberg, Thomas & Brännlund, Runar, 2008. "An alternative interpretation of multiple bounded WTP data--Certainty dependent payment card intervals," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 555-567, December.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Jacob LaRiviere & William S. Neilson & Katherine Simpson, 2016. "Information and Learning in Stated-Preference Studies," Working Papers 2016-20, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
More about this item
Keywordsbid design effects; contingent valuation; nonparametric estimation; validity tests;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:29:y:2004:i:4:p:401-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.