Is there any scope for corporatism in macroeconomic policies?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Detken, Carsten & Gartner, Manfred, 1992. " Governments, Trade Unions and the Macroeconomy: An Expository Analysis of the Political Business Cycle," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 37-53, January.
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983.
"Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983. "Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2008.
"Labor market regimes and the effects of monetary policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 134-156, March.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2004. "Labor market regimes and the effects of monetary policy," Working Papers in Economics 145, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 22 Apr 2005.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2002.
"Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games,"
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Nicola Acocella, 2005. "Non-Neutrality Of Monetary Policy In Policy Games," Macroeconomics 0504026, EconWPA.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2002. "Non-neutrality of monetary policy in policy games," Working Papers 49, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- L. Pecchi & G. Piga, 1999. "The Politics of Index-Linked Bonds," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 201-212, 07.
- Cukierman, A. & Lippi, F., 2000.
"Labor Markets and Monetary Union: a Strategic Analysis,"
365, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco, 2001. "Labour Markets and Monetary Union: A Strategic Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 541-65, July.
- Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco, 1999. "Labour Markets and Monetary Union: A Strategic Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2236, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alex Cukierman & Francesco Lippi, 2000. "Labor Markets and Monetary Union; a Strategic Analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 365, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lippi, Francesco, 1999.
"Revisiting the Case for a Populist Central Banker,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Lippi, 2000. "Revisiting the Case for a Populist Central Banker," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 386, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lippi, F., 2000. "Revisiting the Case for a Populist Central Banker," Papers 386, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco, 1999. "Central bank independence, centralization of wage bargaining, inflation and unemployment:: Theory and some evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1395-1434, June.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Lindbeck, Assar, 1994.
" The Interaction of Monetary Policy and Wages,"
Springer, vol. 79(1-2), pages 33-46, April.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005.
"Is corporatism feasible?,"
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Horn, Henrik & Wolinsky, Asher, 1988. "Worker Substitutability and Patterns of Unionisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 484-97, June.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-66, September.
- Lawler, Phillip, 2000. "Union Wage Setting and Exchange Rate Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(265), pages 91-100, February.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Patrizio Tirelli, 2007. "From First- to Second-Generation Social Pacts," AIEL Series in Labour Economics, in: Nicola Acocella & Riccardo Leoni (ed.), Social Pacts, Employment and Growth. A Reappraisal of Ezio Tarantelli’s Thought, edition 1, chapter 12, pages 239-251 AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Cukierman, Alex & Dalmazzo, Alberto, 2000.
"Monetary Institutions, Monopolistic Competition, Unionized Labour Markets And Economic Performance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Alex Cukierman & Alberto Dalmazzo, 2006. "Monetary Institutions, Monopolistic Competition, Unionized Labor Markets and Economic Performance," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(1), pages 39-63, 03.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-18, May.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521590730 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Carraro & Carmen Marchiori, 2003. "Endogenous Strategic Issue Linkage in International Negotiations," Working Papers 2003.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Henk Folmer & Pierre Mouche & Shannon Ragland, 1993. "Interconnected games and international environmental problems," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 313-335, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:37:y:2010:i:4:p:403-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.