Bargaining (De)centralization, Macroeconomic Performance and Control over the Employment Relationship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindbeck, A & Snower, D-J, 1996.
"Centralized Bargaining, Multi-Tasking, and Work Incentives,"
620, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1997. "Centralized Bargaining, Multi-Tasking and Work Incentives," Seminar Papers 620, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis Snower, 1996. "Centralised Bargaining, Multitasking and Work Incentives," Archive Discussion Papers 9624, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1997. "Centralized Bargaining, Multi-Tasking, and Work Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 1563, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2012. "Centralized Bargaining, Multi-Tasking, and Work Incentives," Working Paper Series 473, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andréasson, Hannes, 2014. "The effect of decentralized wage bargaining on the structure of wages and firm performance," Ratio Working Papers 241, The Ratio Institute.
- Karl Aiginger & Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, 2012.
"Why Labor Market Response Differed in the Great Recession: The Impact of Institutions and Policy,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 1-19, September.
- Karl Aiginger & Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, "undated". "Why Labour Market Response Differed in the Great Recession: The Impact of Institutions and Policy," WIFO Working Papers 396, WIFO.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Gilles Mourre, 2012.
"Institutions And Performance In European Labour Markets: Taking A Fresh Look At Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 1-41, February.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Gilles Mourre, 2009. "Institutions and Performance in European Labour Markets: Taking a Fresh Look at Evidence," Working Papers CEB 09-049.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Gilles Mourre, 2009. "Institutions and performance in European labour markets: taking a fresh look at evidence," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 391, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Paul Jonker-Hoffrén, 2013. "The influence of internal union factions on union renewal strategies: the case of the Finnish Paper Workers' Union," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 276-295, May.
- Franz Traxler & Bernd Brandl, 2011. "The Economic Impact of Collective Bargaining Coverage," Chapters,in: The Role of Collective Bargaining in the Global Economy, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Berthold, Norbert & Gründler, Klaus, 2011. "Nation size and unemployment," Discussion Paper Series 116, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- repec:bla:indrel:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:22-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Seppo Honkapohja & John Kay & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2004. "Pay-setting Systems in Europe: On-going Development and Possible Reforms," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 61-83, October.
- Schnabel, Claus & Zagelmeyer, Stefan & Kohaut, Susanne, 2005. "Collective bargaining structure and its determinants : an empirical analysis with British and German establishment data," IAB Discussion Paper 200516, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Schnabel, Claus, 2006. "Verbetrieblichung der Lohnfindung und der Festlegung von Arbeitsbedingungen," Arbeitspapiere 118, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:1:y:2003:i:2:p:14567948 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:41:y:2003:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.