Predatory bidding in competitive tenders: A Swedish case study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 22 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aleix Calveras & Juan-Jose Ganuza & Esther Hauk, 2004.
"Wild Bids. Gambling for Resurrection in Procurement Contracts,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 41-68, 07.
- Aleix Calveras & Juan J. Ganuza & Esther Hauk, 2001. "Wild bids. Gambling for resurrection in procurement contracts," Economics Working Papers 553, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2001.
- Farrell, Joseph & Katz, Michael, 2001. "Competition or Predation? Schumpeterian Rivalry in Network Markets," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt6hs0v0pc, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Joseph Farrell & Michael Katz, 2002. "Competition or Predation? Schumpeterian Rivalry in Network Markets," Industrial Organization 0201003, EconWPA.
- Joseph Farrell and Michael L. Katz., 2001. "Competition or Predation? Schumpeterian Rivalry in Network Markets," Economics Working Papers E01-306, University of California at Berkeley.
- Farrell, Joseph & Katz, Michael, 2001. "Competition or Predation? Schumpeterian Rivalry in Network Markets," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5xw2d98g, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Lott, Jr., John R., 1999. "Are Predatory Commitments Credible?," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226493558.
- Nicola Doni, 2004. "Competition and Regulation in Franchise Bidding," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 223-242, 05.
- Nick Adnett, 1998. "The Acquired Rights Directive and Compulsory Competitive Tendering in the UK: An Economic Perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 69-81, July.
- Eleanor Morgan, 2001. "A Decade of EC Merger Control," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 451-473.
- Harstad, Ronald M & Crew, Michael A, 1999. "Franchise Bidding without Holdups: Utility Regulation with Efficient Pricing and Choice of Provider," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 141-163, March.
- Edlin, Aaron S., 2001. "Stopping Above-Cost Predatory Pricing," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt92s8h65w, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Lindsey, Robin & West, Douglas S., 2003. "Predatory pricing in differentiated products retail markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 551-592, April.
- Andrew Eckert, 2002. "Predatory Pricing and the Speed of Antitrust Enforcement," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(4), pages 375-383, June.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Paul Milgrom & Robert J. Weber, 1981. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Discussion Papers 447R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Michael H. Rothkopf & Ronald M. Harstad, 1994. "Modeling Competitive Bidding: A Critical Essay," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 364-384, March.
- Sorana, Valter, 2000. "Auctions for Universal Service Subsidies," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 33-58, July.
- Roberts, John, 1986. "A Signaling Model of Predatory Pricing," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(0), pages 75-93, Suppl. No. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:22:y:2006:i:1:p:73-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.