Wild Bids. Gambling for Resurrection in Procurement Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Aleix Calveras & Juan J. Ganuza & Esther Hauk, 2001. "Wild bids. Gambling for resurrection in procurement contracts," Economics Working Papers 553, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2001.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan J. Ganuza, 1998. "Competition and cost overruns. Optimal misspecification of procurement contracts," Economics Working Papers 471, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bucciol, Alessandro & Chillemi, Ottorino & Palazzi, Giacomo, 2013. "Cost overrun and auction format in small size public works," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 35-42.
- Burguet, Roberto & Ganuza, Juan-José & Hauk, Esther, 2012.
"Limited liability and mechanism design in procurement,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 15-25.
- Roberto Burguet & Juan-José Ganuza & Esther Hauk, 2009. "Limited Liability and Mechanism Design in Procurement," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 767.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Roberto Burguet & Juan-José Ganuza & Esther Hauk, 2009. "Limited Liability and Mechanism Design in Procurement," Working Papers 383, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Arve, Malin, 2014.
"Procurement and predation: Dynamic sourcing from financially constrained suppliers,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 157-168.
- Arve, Malin, 2013. "Procurement and Predation: Dynamic Sourcing from Financially Constrained Suppliers," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 441, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Beker, Pablo F. & Hernando-Veciana, Angel, 2013.
"Bidding Markets with Financial Constraints,"
Economic Research Papers
270532, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Beker, Pablo & Hernando-Veciana, Angel, 2013. "Bidding Markets with Financial Constraints," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1017, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- R'obert F. Vesztegy, Serizawa & Kenju Akai & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2009. "Auctions with Endogenous Price Ceiling:Theoretical and Experimental Results," ISER Discussion Paper 0747, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kenju Akai & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2009. "Auctions for Public Construction with Corner-cutting," ISER Discussion Paper 0740r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jul 2010.
- Gunnar Alexandersson & Staffan Hultén, 2006. "Predatory bidding in competitive tenders: A Swedish case study," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 73-94, July.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Ottorino Chillemi & Giacomo Palazzi, 2011. "Cost Overrun and Auction Format in Public Works," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0129, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Paulo Fagandini, 2018. "Hunting with two bullets: moral hazard with a second chance," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp629, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Wei-Shiun Chang & Timothy C. Salmon & Krista J. Saral, 2016.
"Procurement Auctions With Renegotiation And Wealth Constraints,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1684-1704, July.
- Chang, Wei-Shiun & Salmon, Timothy C. & Saral, Krista Jabs, 2013. "Procurement Auctions with Renegotiation and Wealth Constraints," MPRA Paper 50137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Martimort & Stéphane Straub, 2016.
"How To Design Infrastructure Contracts In A Warming World: A Critical Appraisal Of Public–Private Partnerships,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 61-88, February.
- Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2012. "How to Design Infrastructure Contracts in a Warming World? A Critical Appraisal of Public-Private Partnerships," TSE Working Papers 12-315, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2012. "How to Design Infrastructure Contracts in a Warming World? A Critical Appraisal of Public-Private Partnerships," IDEI Working Papers 724, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- David Martimort & Stephane Straub, 2016. "How to design infrastructure contracts in a warning world: a critical appraisal of public-private partnerships," Post-Print halshs-01328640, HAL.
- Sander Onderstal & Ailko van der Veen, 2011. "Keeping out Trojan Horses: Auctions and Bankruptcy in the Laboratory," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-024/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Beker, Pablo F. & Hernando-Veciana, Ángel, 2015. "The dynamics of bidding markets with financial constraints," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 234-261.
- Francesco Decarolis, 2009.
"When the highest bidder loses the auction: theory and evidence from public procurement,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
717, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesco Decarolis, 2009. "When the Highest Bidder Loses the Auction: Theory and Evidence from Public Procurement," 2009 Meeting Papers 130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hernando-Veciana, Ángel & Beker, Pablo F., 2011. "Persistent markups in bidding markets with financial constraints," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1133, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Leonardo M. Giuffrida & Gabriele Rovigatti, 2017. "Can the Private Sector Ensure the Public Interest? Evidence from Federal Procurement," CEIS Research Paper 411, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Jul 2017.
- Lorentziadis, Panos L., 2014. "Bidding under auctioneer default risk," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 123-133.
- Baghestanian, Sascha & Massenot, Baptiste, 2015. "Predictably irrational: Gambling for resurrection in experimental asset markets?," SAFE Working Paper Series 104, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
More about this item
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:26:y:2004:i:1:p:41-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.