Local public procurement: how to deal with a creative bidder? A case study from the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunnar ALEXANDERSSON & Staffan HULTÉN, 2007. "High And Low Bids In Tenders: Strategic Pricing And Other Bidding Behaviour In Public Tenders Of Passenger Railway Services," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 161-194, June.
- G. Obermann & T. Kostal, 2003. "Public Procurement at the Local Level in Austria: The Economic Consequences of Compulsory Competitive Tendering for Public Services," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 74(1), pages 139-162, March.
- Gunnar Alexandersson & Staffan Hultén, 2006. "Predatory bidding in competitive tenders: A Swedish case study," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 73-94, July.
- Sofia Lundberg, 2005. "Restrictions on Competition in Municipal Competitive Procurement in Sweden," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 11(3), pages 329-342, August.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:3:p:329-342 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic procurement; local government; Netherlands; transportation services for disabled;
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .