Efficiency impacts of the Chinese industrial transition: a quantitative evaluation of reforms in the coal industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006.
"Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Ratio Working Papers
98, The Ratio Institute.
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yiping Huang & K. P. Kalirajan, 1998. "Enterprise reform and technical efficiency of China's state-owned enterprises," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 585-592.
- Suwala, Wojciech & Labys, Walter C., 2002. "Market transition and regional adjustments in the Polish coal industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 285-303, May.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Thomas G. Rawski, 1994. "Enterprise Reform in Chinese Industry," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 47-70, Spring.
- Wen, Mei & Li, Dong & Lloyd, Peter, 2002. "Ownership and Technical Efficiency: A Cross-Section Study on the Third Industrial Census of China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(3), pages 709-734, April.
- Haishun Sun & Phillip Hone & Hristos Doucouliago, 1999. "Economic openness and technical efficiency: A case study of Chinese manufacturing industries," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(3), pages 615-636, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ke Wang & Zhifu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei, 2018. "Will pollution taxes improve joint ecological and economic efficiency of thermal power industry in China? A DEA based materials balance approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 114, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:478-486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dzonzi-Undi, Junice & Li, Shixiang, 2016. "Safety and environmental inputs investment effect analysis: Empirical study of selected coal mining firms in China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 178-186.
- Wen-Ge Fu & Sizhong Sun & Zhang-Yue Zhou, 2011. "Technical efficiency of food processing in China: the case of flour and rice processing," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 321-334, September.
- Dai, Xiaoyong & Cheng, Liwei, 2016. "Market distortions and aggregate productivity: Evidence from Chinese energy enterprises," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 304-313.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Roll, Kristin Helen & Tveteras, Ragnar, 2012. "Drilling speed—the relevance of experience," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 786-794.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnical efficiency; Transition; Reform; Coal industry; China; D21; L25; L72; P27; P28; Q38;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L72 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Other Nonrenewable Resources
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:43:y:2010:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .