Efficiency impacts of the Chinese industrial transition: a quantitative evaluation of reforms in the coal industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/development/journal/10644/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary H. Jefferson & Thomas G. Rawski, 1994. "Enterprise Reform in Chinese Industry," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 47-70, Spring.
- Wen, Mei & Li, Dong & Lloyd, Peter, 2002. "Ownership and Technical Efficiency: A Cross-Section Study on the Third Industrial Census of China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(3), pages 709-734, April.
- Yiping Huang & K. P. Kalirajan, 1998. "Enterprise reform and technical efficiency of China's state-owned enterprises," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 585-592.
- Suwala, Wojciech & Labys, Walter C., 2002. "Market transition and regional adjustments in the Polish coal industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 285-303, May.
- Haishun Sun & Phillip Hone & Hristos Doucouliago, 1999. "Economic openness and technical efficiency: A case study of Chinese manufacturing industries," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(3), pages 615-636, November.
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006.
"Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Ratio Working Papers
98, The Ratio Institute.
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:43:y:2010:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.